Everything Is How Its Supposed To Be

Chris

        I woke up next to the love of my life and my son

        I woke up next to the love of my life and my son. I played with the locket they gave me back. This moment couldn't get any better. I grabbed my I-phone off the side table and snapped a picture.

(Picture: London with her leg over Chris' and hand on his chest and Christian laying on his arm) I captioned it: "Team Breezy I would love to introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend London & my son Christian"

        I sat my phone down and heard it vibrating. Blowing up my notifications already. I have the most dedicated fan base . I don't know what I would do without the amazing people that got me where I am today. I decided to slip out and go grab some breakfast before they woke up. I did my hygiene routine and put on my Black Pyramid Sweats and Nature's Army t-shirt.

        I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone. I walked over to the bed seeing them still sleeping I moved Christian away from the side of the bed so he wouldn't fall off and kissed them both on the forehead and walked outside. I drove my Lamborghini to Bo-jangles and ordered my food && I went to the window the girl flipped out. 

        "Omg. Y-Y-Your-" "Chris Brown" "Can I have your autograph for me and my daughter. Were big Team Breezy." "Yeah, sure can I have my food." "Oh, yeah here you go." I grabbed a piece of paper and signed it. "Here you go." The car behind me beeped for me to move. "Thank you so much you are a huge inspiration and you have a beautiful family" "Thank You Love." I chucked up the deuces with a smile on my face and drove off.

London

        I woke up with my son laying next to me causing a huge smile to appear on my face

        I woke up with my son laying next to me causing a huge smile to appear on my face. That was until I forgot that Chris was with us too, where the hell did he go?! Before I could get up and investigate, Paris came in with a stupid grin on her face. "I saw him leave here earlier! You actually let CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN stay the night," she whispered since her nephew was in the room. "Shut up! It was his birthday and his son wanted to spend time with his dad!" "London, London, London... you don't fool me bitch! I know it was more than that since I caught him with that locket from the high school days!"

        "Whatever Paris," I fired at her in a quiet voice trying to hide my smile from showing. "Uh-huh! I see that shit you tryna hide and um, have you been on twitter or Facebook or Instagram since you got up?" I look at her like she's crazy and ask what she's talking about. "See for yourself," she says before running out of the room quickly. Shaking my head at my crazy ass twin, I grab my phone to see I had a MILLION Facebook, twitter & Instagram notifications along with a text from: