Memories Never Fade But Only In Time We'll See

Chris

        I know suddenly barging in on Lo like that probably wasn't the right thing to do but I did it anyway; I couldn't let the chance slip away

        I know suddenly barging in on Lo like that probably wasn't the right thing to do but I did it anyway; I couldn't let the chance slip away. On top of that, Kae pissed me off on my BIRTHDAY of all days and the worst way possible! I needed to get her AND Rihanna off my mind and fight to be with the girl I ALWAYS wanted to be with; London. Ugh, even thinking of Rih makes me think of what happened two months ago...

*Flashback*

        With what happened at Disneyland and how shit was going on with Kae, I needed time to think. I called my mom for advice and all she could tell me was how she liked Lo better than Kae OR Rih in the first place but she wants me to be happy so I should follow my heart. How was I gonna do that?! My heart was telling me I'm completely over Rih but I can't let Kae go no matter how much I want London.

        I mean, she just had a miscarriage for crying out loud and she needed me. I need time to think... Then out of no where, my house phone rings and without thinking about it or checking the caller I.D I picked up. "Hello," I asked clearly not in a good mood to talk to anyone. "Hey Chris... It's- It's Robyn... Is this a bad time?" Wait a second, was this shit a JOKE?! Is she really calling me right now?! "Kind of yeah... What do you want Rihanna?" "O so it's RIHANNA now after all we've been through?!" "Yeah it is; I'm in a fuckin relationship!" "Like that stopped you from cheating on me once while we were together!"

        She paused for a moment as I kissed my teeth. This woman was getting me more pissed than I already was! "Anyway, I don't wanna argue; you DID get my message inviting you to my birthday bash right?" I chuckled bitterly knowing what she was getting at; I wasn't going ANYWHERE near that party or her! "That is some damn joke right?! You can stop playing yo lil games with me now and what makes you think I'd even CONSIDER going to that shit?!"

        Rih sighed, which she only does when she's trying to hold back her anger and stay calm. "HELLO?! We did end badly and that shit almost ruined the BOTH of our careers so you coming and us getting along will be good publicity!" "Are you SERIOUS?! NO FUCKING WAY! I won't go and that will be good publicity for YOU since your people convinced me to be on the remix to your new song!" "O, that... PLEASE! I'm not worried about how popular the 'Cake' remix will be; you're on it and so am I so it's an INSTANT hit! What I want is to put '09 behind us. Don't you?"

*Flashback Over*

        That statement made me think about it and go to the party and I actually had a good time; it was good to see her. Too good since we almost... Nope, not gonna go there; I'm leaving that in the PAST where it should be and get back in the moment with Lo. Damn I love that woman more than she'll ever know; shit more than ANYONE will know! "So are you actually gonna LISTEN to me or stare into space the whole time? CHRISTOPHER!" Shit... I'm in for it now; Lo HATES when I tune her out and end up daydreaming while she's talking...