All Hurt Comes To Life

London

        I opened the door and let Chris in

        I opened the door and let Chris in. He hugged me and I closed the door and lead him to the kitchen. I had my personal chef make Salad , Chicken, Baked Potatoes , and Penne with Vodka Sauce , and Strawberry Cheesecake .... Chris' absolute favorite desert I've grown to love it but only when Mama J made it... yeah this brings back old memories...

        "So , What brought you to Los Angeles ?" Chris asked. "My modeling agency wanted me to move out here to work with a new company on a 1 year contract for better opportunities." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

        "You don't seem too happy about it..." " Well , I'm not but ill get over it. I lived in Miami and I liked it there don't get me wrong the West Coast is amazing but East Coast is home" "Yeah , I see what you mean. When was the last time you were in VA"

        That thought came in my head when he said that I haven't been there since..."I haven't been there since a few months after you left" He laughed . "What you didn't want to be around our VA family any more.?"

        "That was you not me. But, Kinda it just wasn't the same after you left. You wouldn't understand." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice I could tell he heard it in my tone and felt bad because he lifted his head down and played with his hands which he only does when he feels he's let someone down.

        "Look Lo I-I " " Don't worry about it Chris its the past." I got up and walked to the sink to put the dishes in there and rinse them off then put them in the dishwasher. "Come on we need to catch this basketball game though son" I smiled that's what got me and Chris together.

*Flashback*

        Me and my twin Paris were at the boys basketball game our sophomore year. I really didn't want to go because I had an exam to study for... Again we're twins but we're totally different. After the game Paris ran down the bleachers to meet her boyfriend Darnell and I followed to see Chris walk over and dap Darnell, tell him great job, then look at me and walk off causing me to roll my eyes. All he did since he met me was hit on me and undress me with his eyes but I was better than that so I never gave him the time of day. Too bad the next day when I got to school he was waiting for me at my locker. We talked and for once we got along so he asked me out on a date for that weekend. It went great and we talked for a few more weeks before he finally asked me to be his girlfriend.

*Flashback Over*

        We were sitting in the living room when we heard a bang and something fall. I immediately rushed to the bedroom down the hall. I walked in and saw him on the floor crying with books knocked down around him.

        "Who's kid is that?" Chris asked . "Mine. His name's Christian" "You had a kid...when. Wait huh?" "Yep. Senior year..." " Oh, you're married now? Congratulations where's his dad at?" " Chris.. I'm not married and uhmm his dad.. Chris you're his father..."