I Said Will You Marry Me???

Darnell

        It's been a week since London brought Christian home with Chris and all I've been doing the whole time he was gone was search for him

        It's been a week since London brought Christian home with Chris and all I've been doing the whole time he was gone was search for him. I went off the radar and told NO ONE where I was going let alone doing. All I wanted was to get my girl back and bringing her nephew home and getting Kae to confess what was going on was the only thing that would do that. I mean she didn't reach out to me to talk this out and get back together when she found out she was working with Rihanna. The moment I found that out I knew that Kae was her sidekick and if I could just have one conversation with her then everything could be cleared up and Rihanna would have to find someone else to do her dirty work and come up with a new plan.

        The day we were supposed to talk, Christian got kidnapped like Rih knew what was going to happen all along. So, I flew to Barbados and kept an eye on the 'Bad Girl' but when I got close to her house I always lost her. It got really frustrating so I drove on the roads she always went down and it led me to seeing her car at her house. Now I couldn't blow my cover and say I think that she IS hiding lil man there. I needed proof so I had a stake-out but never saw Kae come out, not once. Only Rih did and by then, it had been a month. So I contacted the Tran family since I met them once before and they said no one had heard from her so I knew flying to Vietnam would be pointless and they could be in that house in a hidden room.

        Two more weeks of watching that house and guess who I saw leave the house? KAE! We talked and she told me that she was making sure lil man was taken care of until he goes back to his parents and she was going to get a cell phone to contact Chris to end this. I just gave her the extra one I got; buy one get one free sale and we kept in contact with a plan to get them out of there. When she got out of the house again after another two weeks passed she told me that Rihanna was onto her and if she tried anything... well you know how threats end... So from there I just kept my stake-out and checked in with Kae to see if it was safe to go through with our plan. That took month before she told me it was back on and Chris was in it so I get prepared to get her and Christian outta there but Chris got arrested AND they were leaving Barbados so I couldn't do anything anymore.

        I had to leave it all to Kae and she did a pretty good job since she got him home. That's why I anonymously paid her bail and had her staying with me until the trial date. It's the least I can do since she instantly thanked me and agreed to fix things with everyone so they can get her sentence minimized. Scary part? Today was that day she'd begin fixing things with Paris coming over here with her nephew since she was finally ready to talk. Well, not right away; I had to meet her at the hospital for an appointment she had and I was confused to why she insisted on me going and gave me such a hassle to be there on time. Did she want me to get tested since she thought she had something? I haven't seen her since our fallout at Chris' place so I have no idea what's up but it was time to go to avoid being late, I was about to find out. With a quick prayer that this hospital trip ends well as I grab my keys, I was out the door and driving anxiously to see what the love of my life had in store for me.