Chapter 3: Vision

It had been two weeks since the explosion. Starscream's arms and leg were finally replaced, all he was waiting on now was his wing. Missing one of his wings meant no flying, which two weeks without flying was causing the seeker much agitation. This was known as 'Sky Thirst' by many Seekers. He was more explosive than usual and was almost always mad. Vehicons and Seekers alike knew to either do exactly as he said, or avoid him at all costs.

Megatron on the other hand had been acting more lenient with his soldiers, allowing things like breaks or more than average injury recovery time. He'd also been avoiding Starscream, which only made the confused seeker more angry than his lack of flying already was. Knock Out had even asked him personally why he was avoiding his SiC, but Megatron deflected the question with a deadly glare. He had been avoiding the seeker for a reason however.

At night it was the same thing over and over again. Megatron would lay in his berth, go into recharge, and have the same dream of Starscream. They were back on a renewed Cybertron in an expensive party building. He saw many faces he recognized there. Optimus Prime, Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, and many other bots. However, he would ignore them in his dream. He made his way through the crowd of unknown bots to see the proud seeker drinking a cube of high-grade. His wings their usual grey, but with gold aesthetic slick on them. His bottom lip had gold paint on it and his once red helm piece was slicked with gold. The only parts of him that remained solid red were his optics. His optics were wide in surprise, he even dropped his expensive cube of high-grade. He parted his soft looking lips to say something, but before Megatron could hear what he had to say he would awaken.

The dream was recurring and Megatron feared it was not a dream at all. He feared it was a vision of the future. A future where Cybertron was restored by the Autobots. He hadn't recharged properly during this time. Unfortunately it was beginning to wear him down. Soundwave has even questioned him about his slower responses in combat. Megatron was seated on his throne, thinking about the vision and what he was going to do about it. Knock Out was explaining something about a relic that had been located, but Megatron was too lost in his thoughts to hear him. That is...until Starscream bursted into the room.