Chapter 5: Tension

After Starscream's Sky Thirst took control, Megatron was more tense than ever lately. He had Starscream by his side at all times, rarely leaving him alone anymore in case the Sky Thirst would take hold of his mind again. Knock Out was hastily trying to finish Starscream's wing, but still wasn't getting to far along with it.

One afternoon on the Nemesis, four days after the Sky Thirst scare, Starscream was standing next to his lord as Megatron sat on his throne. Megatron was looking through a holo-pad, occasionally glancing at Starscream to make sure his optics weren't fuzzy. He noticed that Starscream had a tired look in his optics, and maybe a bit of pain there too. He hummed in thought then spoke." Starscream, is something wrong?" He asked while setting down the holo-pad. Starscream sighed and nodded." Yes, but it's nothing I can't handle."

Megatron sighed at that, hoping it wasn't the Sky Thirst rising up again." Is it..." Starscream cut him off before he could finish." No it's not the thirst. It's just...I'm tired and my wings ache from not being used for so long." He admitted, wings twitching from the stress that was building up in them. Megatron hummed in thought then got up." Follow me Starscream." He ordered, walking towards the throne room exit. Starscream sighed and followed him." Yes my liege."

They came upon a door to a berthroom. Megatron's berthroom. He quickly unlocked the door with his code and motioned for Starscream to follow him inside. Starscream followed, not sure of what Megatron was planning. He did however look around the room in amazement. It was huge and had many expensive personal items inside. An elegant shower, stress relieving bath, and most amazing of all was the berth itself. It wasn't titled upright like most berths were. It was flat and extremely large, like the Cybertronian version of a king sized bed. The middle of the berth was made of a durable yet extremely comfortable material that used to be very common in berths in Vos. The material allowed seekers to sleep directly on their wings without the fear of breaking them or being uncomfortable. Megatron chuckled at Starscream's awe. His berthroom was rather similar to what the ex-prince of Vos was used to." Care to get on the berth Starscream?" He asked. Starscream turned to him quickly with heated cheek panels." W-What?! Why would I do that?!" He asked in embarrassment. Just what did the old gladiator think he was? Some toy or pet? Unbelievable.

Megatron shook his head at that and grinned." Well you mentioned your wings aching from the stress of not flying, so I was going to give my second in command a wing rub." He said then started walking towards the closed door." But if you don't want one..." Starscream interrupted." I do want one! It was just...I...ugh. Never mind." He said and flopped onto the berth, wings upward. Megatron walked over, sitting on his knees on the berth. He took some heat oil and got a decent amount on his claws before getting to work on the stressed seeker's wings. He started with the non-damaged one. He rubbed the delicate appendage gently with the oil and just enough pressure. The heat oil started working as it warmed his wing enough to cause more relaxation on tip of the massaging itself. Starscream let out a sigh of relief, relaxing into the soft berth even more. He even put his optics offline.

Megatron continued rubbing the wing until it suddenly drooped down to Starscream's side. Af first he thought he did something wrong." Starscream did I do something?" He asked with a slight hint of concern in his voice. He'd never seen Starscream's wings do that before. Starscream shook his head, moving his hand in a motion that meant to work on the next wing. Megatron nodded and gently began to work on the damaged wing. He noted most of the stress was collected in this one.

During the rubbing, Megatron rubbed his clawed thumb over one spot near the middle of the wing. Starscream onlined his optics, sitting up and let out a gasp. Megatron quickly let go, hoping he didn't hurt the seeker somehow." Starscream! Are you...?" He trailed off when Starscream turned around. His cheek plates were hot with a blush and his optics were half open." Megatron..." Starscream purred at him. Megatron felt a shiver go up his spinal structure. Starscream had his wings in a low position, but not in a sad or defeated one. Megatron had never seen his wings in that position before today. Starscream smiled at him, optics filled with desire." Could it truly be that you love me, my dear Lord Megatron?"