Chapter 7: Past

While recharging, Megatron began to dream of when he first met Starscream. It was in the Gladiator Pits of Kaon. He was still known as Megatronus. The seeker was in the VIP box with his sire and carrier. The two older seekers were speaking with a rich bot from Iacon while Starscream was engrossed with the battle going on in the pit. His optics wide in curiosity and excitement. He was so focused on the battle, though his focus was one sided. He was focusing on Megatron the entire time.

Megatron had noticed the young seeker watching him from the VIP box easily. He knew by the way Starscream's paint looked, the way he was dolled up, and the way his creators looked that he was wealthy. He knew Starscream could be a valuable partner in his growing rebellion. He need only convince the young seeker to help them. So, after slaying the unfortunate bot whom had been his opponent, he winked at the adorable seeker.

Starscream gasped softly from the wink, facial panels heating up. Such an attractive gladiator winking at him? It was almost like a dream come true. Of course his creators wouldn't approve. They wanted him to marry a wealthy seeker or some bot of 'better make and model'. Megatronus was a good looking bot in Starscream's optics though. The sheer size and stature of him was enough to tempt Starscream into swooning. Soon, he decided to go meet the gladiator at his arena exit.

Starscream arrived in a sea of steamed femmes and mechs alike. They all swooning and fanning over Megatronus. Starscream used his pointy wings as a means to push forward, soon reaching the gladiator. Megatronus was signing holopads for a couple mechs before his optics locked with Starscream's. He smiled and incredibly handsome smile before reaching his hand out to the seeker. Starscream took it, letting out a surprised 'eep' when Megatronus lifted him over the barrier." Just the mech I wanted to see." He purred out to Starscream.

Starscream's face panels heated again and he bumped his fingers together." You were...amazing Megatronus." He said meekly. Megatronus chuckled, wrapping a servo around the young seeker's waist." And what might your designation be hm?" He asked." Oh...my name is Starscream. Prince of Vos." He said and smiled happily. Megatronus could've sworn he felt his cold spark skip and heat up when he saw the seeker's smile.

Megatron soon awoke to the feeling of something going up around his head. He put his optics back online and looked up to see Starscream's wings now around his helm. Chuckling to himself, he gently kissed one of the wings before falling back into a memory filled recharge. He was satisfied now knowing that his spark hadn't lied to him about his SiC on that fateful day.