Chapter 6: Bond

<WARNING: This chapter will contain slightly mature content! If you are below the required age and were reading this story before now, sorry that you'll miss out on the story cuz I'm putting a mature filter on it, it's not gonna be super detailed (at least not yet anyway, I'm saving that for a very special chapter) but still rather be safe than sorry>
———————————————————————————

While still kneeling on the berth, Megatron's facial panels heated up after Starscream said those things. "Starscream what are you prattling on ab-" Megatron was cut short by the seeker's lips taking his own. Starscream's lips were so...soft. Megatron didn't protest. Starscream was just so intoxicating. He deepened the kiss, pinning the seeker on the berth under him. Starscream wrapped his legs around his Lord's waist, purring into the kiss.

The two mechs made out for quite some time before separating. Starscream gazed up at his liege, optics filled with desire. Megatron chuckled a bit while trailing a claw up Starscream's side, causing the seeker to shiver." You're so beautiful." Megatron said in a hushed tone. Starscream's blush increased as he had never heard that tone before." Really?" He said softly. Megatron leaned down, pecking Starscream's lips once again." Mhm. My dear Starscream, you are so many glorious things. Beautiful, cunning, commanding, and-" He then groped the seeker's aft, causing a lusty surprised sound."-a real pain in my aft." He teased.

Starscream wrapped his servos around his lord's neck, purring happily at the loving touches the bigger mech was now giving him. During a lust minded moment of pure bliss, Starscream said what case straight to his processor." I desire you." He whispered. Megatron grinned a lusty grin at that, raising his head from Starscream's neck to gaze down at him." Bond with me." He whispered into Starscream's audio receptors, licking one afterwards.

Starscream gasped at the lick and clung to Megatron more. Bonding was an extremely serious matter. They would be mates after that. They could sense each other's emotions and hear each other's thoughts. They would be bonded for life. The death of one of them meant the death of the other, in most cases. Despite all this, Starscream smile wide. He opened his spark chamber and bumped his forehead against his soon to be bonded's. Megatron smiled happily in return, opening his spark chamber to the small seeker.

The two mech's sparks collided almost instantly. The pleasure of the act sending both of them into fits of moaning, panting, and gasping. Megatron's servos shook as a the pleasure was making it difficult to keep his strength. Starscream on the other hand was laying limp, only twitching and moaning from time to time. Back arching from the pleasure and causing their sparks to merge deeper. In short, Starscream was a puddle underneath Megatron's form. Suddenly, a pulse of massive pleasure shook through the both of them. Both of them moaning each other's names loudly, overloading from the sensations.

Megatron collapsed on top of Starscream, who was now unconscious due to the sheer force of his own overload. Their sparks now back into their chambers. He rolled to the side, pulling Starscream into a spooning position. In the morning he would have much explaining to do to the rest of his army. The announcement of a Queen was most likely going to have mixed results.