Broken

"What do you mean?" Kara questioned turning around hoping Mon-el wouldn't see right through her.
   "Your nose crinkle" he pointed and smiled to himself. Kara was not amused however. She was worried. "So why did you lie?"
   "That's really none of your business Mon-el " she said sternly.
   "Kara," he paused "What's going on?"
   "Just leave me alone" she walked out leaving Mon-el disapointed in the small room they were previously in.
   " I'm going home" She told Alex J'onn and Winn. "I'm tired" they nodded and she went.
   Kara waltz into her loft and headed to the bathroom rolling up her sleeves , seeing her bandages converd in blood "What the hell?" She muttered to her self. "Why do the wounds keep reopening?"
    Reluctantly Kara rebandge her arms right before she heard a knock at her door. She quickly pulled her sleeves back down and x-ray visioned through the door . It was Alex.
    "Its unlocked" she called and threw herself on the couch.
   "You hungry?" Alex asked holding a large paper bag " I got pot stickers!"
   "Not really." Kara replied
   "Did Kara Danvers just pass up food?" Alex set the bag down and sat at the edge of the couch "what's wrong?"
   "Alex." Kara sat up "I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel so- I just feel so so different. I don't feel like Kara Danvers, I don't feel like Kara Zor-el, I don't even feel like supergirl. I feel...broken." Kara confessed
   "Oh Kara, it's normal. Your ex-boyfriend just showed up with his wife."
   Kara just nodded, knowing Alex would never know what she was going through.
    After about an hour, Alex finally left and Kara prepared her self for bed, not excited to see what tomorrow would bring. She slowly cried herself to sleep, dreaming about being home, with her mother and father.

______________________________________

    Kara woke up to someone screaming her name. The screaming of someone at her door. She quickly raced up, and opend her door, not thinking.
    Mon-el was at the door. The First thing he realized was her arms. Her pajamas were converd in blood once again.
    "What?" She asked.
    "What happened to your arms?" He sounded worried. Kara knew it was a fake worry, he didn't care for her anymore. She slammed the door in his face and ran to the bathroom, trying to change her bandages as fast as she could.

    No slammed door could stop Mon-el from making sure Kara was ok. No matter What she thought, of course he shall cared for her. He busted through the door and walked in looking around for Kara.
    He found her in the bathroom converd in her own blood, trying to rap bandages around her arms. "Kara?"
     "What Mon-el?. " she asked
    "Those wounds look fresh, what happen? " he asked with true concern in his voice.
    "Would you believe me if I told you I feel into a field of kryptonite." Kara joked trying her hardest to make the situation less awkward so she wouldn't have to explain herself.
    He looked at her and then it all fell into place. "That's why you wanted the kryptonite, and that's why you lied about it." He seemed proud he had figured it out, until he realized "you've been cutting yourself?"
   Kara finished rebandeging "I did it once" she confessed "I was just so upset and couldn't take it so, I told Kal-Clark that the DEO needed kryptonite and he gave some to me. It's the only thing that can pierce my skin. But now the wounds won't heal, and they keep reopening. And I just don't know what to do"
     Mon-el looked so disappointed. He was disappointed, but he also felt hurt and betrayed. But mostly he felt guilty. "Where is the kryptonite now?" He finally spoke.
    Kara thought about the question, wondering if she should tell him the truth. "I gave it back to Clark" her nose crinkled. Damn it.
    "THERE YOU GO LYING AGAIN" Mon-el screamed. Kara looked down. "WHERE THE HELL IS THE KRYPTONITE KARA" He was mad, he was mad at Kara, not because she was lying, but because she would do this. Mon-el never ever thought in all the galaxy's, that Kara Danvers would resort to cutting herself.
   Kara walked out of the bathroom to under the sink. She quickly opend the box and dropped a piece of the green rock and reclosed the box. Mon-el followed " is this all of it?" Kara nodded, knowing if she didn't say anything she wouldn't be caught lying.
    Mon-el began to leave the loft when Kara said " Mon-el" he turned around "Can you promise me something" he slowly nodded "Please do not tell anyone, about any of this, not about the kryptonite, not about the bleeding or" she lowerd her voice "the cutting"
    "Kara-" Mon-el started
    "Please Mon-el, just do this one thing for me, I promise I'll stop, I can't even do it anymore" she stoped her nose from crinkiling.
    "Fine, but only if your wounds heal by next weak, if they aren't healed by then I'm telling Alex and your going to the DEO infirmary." Kara nodded and Mon-el almost walked out once again and stopped once more. "Also Kara" she looked up "No matter What you think, I still care about you, i don't want you to get hurt" Kara forced a faint smile, and with that Mon-el was gone.
     She didn't think it was possible, but Kara Danvers felt even worse then she did only 20 minutes earlier.