Rescue

The future wasn't much different from the present. There wasn't a lot of changes. Technology had advanced. But war, world hunger, murder, all those things were still the same.
           That's why Mon-el had created created the Legion in the first place. To continue to keep humanity safe. But if he had known what Imra was planning, he would've dropped everything. Just to keep Kara safe
            Mon-el and Alex walked through the portal and to the future. "Where are we?" Alex asked positioning her gun around.
             "The DEO. " Mon-el answerd solomly. They were standing in a pile of rubbish "it had been burned down years ago" he told her
             Alex looked at Mon-el "Okay, um, where will we find Kara ?" Alex asked trying to lighten the mood.
         " Probably at Legion headquarters" he began to walk forward.
           Alex followed "and where is that"
             He pointed to a large building, mustive been over 200 storys" up there" Alex nodded and Mon-el placed his hand around her waste. He flew up to the top of the building and placed her down.
              "Through here?" Alex asked. He nodded.
            She walked over to the door and opend it quietly, Mon-el followed. She walked into the building and down a set of stairs to find another door. She opend it and peeked her head through.
          What she saw horrified her. Kara was strapped to a table with a red sun duplicator luming over her. Weakening her. There was a man getting what looked like a giant empty blood bag ready. Kara wasn't squirming, she want even trying to escape. She had excepted death. Alex and Mon-el however, did not.
             Alex busted through the door and pointed her gun at the the man. He slowly raised his hand up and smiled. Alex was immediately knocked out from behind. Mon-el was behind while all of this happen and tried attacking her attacker. And of course, it was Imra.
             "Mon-el, it's good to see your again, love." She smiled as he sat on top of her ready to punch.
            "I wish I could say the same" he put down his fist with Imra catching it. She twisted his fist around  untill she heard a nice crack. And then through him aside, knocking him unconscious. "Continue" she told the doctor
             " Please don't do this, you don't have to do this" Kara tried to reason.
          He grabbed the needle side of the big bag and shook his head "I'm sorry, I have to. My daughter is on the planet that will get destroyed unless we get your blood" he told her
            Kara was baffled. She had forgotten that was why they needed her blood. To save a planet, like no one could save Krypton.
            He inserted the small needle into her arm and started to release the blood into the bag. As the bag got fuller and fuller, Kara began weaker and weaker.
              The bag was almost half way full by the time Kara had passed out. And when it was almost three quarters of the way full Mon-el finnaly woken up. He place his hand back where it belonged and stood.
             Then he walked over to where the doctor had left Kara. He removed the needle from her arm and picked her up bridal style. By this point Alex had woken up.
             "Who is that's stupid not to lock us up?" She asked cracking her neck. " Mon-el just shrugged and they walked out of the room and back up the stairs to the roof.
               "How should we do this?" Mon-el asked
               "I have an idea" Alex said going into her utilliy belt and taking out a strand of rope. She tied it to his feet and she held onto the rope as he flew down with Kara in his arms.
        They walked back to the portal and were about to step in to it when Mon-el said "they are going to come after her again. You know that right?"
            Alex nodded "But this time, we will be ready." And with that, they walked into the portal

|AN| HELLO! It's been a while, I know. But I have a good reason, I was working on a One Shot that came into my mind. It called The Buildings Are A Little Too High. I would love you guys to check it out. But you don't have to, it's cool. Anyway, Have a wonderful day! <3