A Morning To Remember

Kara woke up the next morning and rolled over to find a sleeping Mon-el in her bed. The events from the night before started to replay in her mind.
      "Yes, Kara Danvers, you are the love of my life. And I'm sorry that I made you think differently" Mon-el walked closer to Kara. He put his hand on her cheek. "I love Kara"
        Mon-el leaned in and slowly kissed Kara when they separated Kara simply said "I love you Mon-el"
         Kara kissed Mon-el once again, this time more passionately. Mon-el picked her up and brought her to the bed still kissing. He dropped her down and...
            Mon-els eyes began to open, Kara shot her eyes closed. She was basically giving Mon-el a get out of jail free card, just in case he regret anything that happend last night.
        To Kara's surprise after 5 minutes Mon-el still wasn't gone, so she thought It would be safe to open her eyes. Her eyes slowly opend and met with Mon-els. "Were you staring at me?" She laughed a bit to herself
          "I was just admiring how beautiful you are." Kara blushed and then layed her head on his chest. He rapped his arm around her body and they layed there. "Can we just stay here forever?" Kara asked
           "That would be amazing but we both have real lives, that need attending."
          Kara frowned. "Can I ask you a question?"
           "Anything" Mon-el answered.
         "If Imra is in the future, how are you ganna get divorce? Or did you change your mind?" Kara saddened her tone
          "I would never change my mind." He reassured her " and I guess since we got married in the future, we aren't married now? Mabye?" Kara laughed a bit "No matter What, we are broken up and I am more then happy with you, right here right now."
           They layed there for another 5 minutes until Kara heard a knock at the door. She shot up. "Stay here" she whispered. She walked over to the door and opend it. Alex stormed in.
          "Kara. I know your going through a lot right now, but I've called you like 1 million times, you have had me worried sick." Alex said angrily and worried all in one.
           "I'm so sorry, my phone was on silent and I was.. sleeping, sort of. Can we just talk about this later please." She stood in front of her bedroom hoping.
            Alex noticed "What are you trying to hide" she pushed passed Kara and found Mon-el laying in Kara's bed. "Oh" she looked at Kara "Ohhhh"  Alex smirked " I'm so sorry, for barging in. I just came to tell you, you can come back to work tomorrow if your not to busy. " Alex winked and then looked at Mon-el.
              "Get out" Kara demanded playfully.
             Alex left and Kara stood at the end of her bed. "So you can go back to work huh?"  Mon-el asked sitting up
          "I guess so" Kara replied getting a sad look on her face. She then smiled "tomorrow" and hopped back in to be and on to Mon-el.

______________________________________

               /An. This chapter was kinda short and I'm sorry, but I have a really big thing planned for next chapter and I don't want to try to fit into this chapter. I hope you are all enjoying. Also how often would you guys like me to update because I have a lot of chapter lined up. So would you like me to just post 1 a day or more?/