Upside Down Smiles

Kara woke up in her bed, alone. Mon-el was no where to be seen. "Mon-el?" She called. No answer.
            She threw the blanket off of herself and stepped out of bed. She no longer felt pain in her side or anywhere else for that matter. Which meant the Solar Flare had finnaly worn of and she could tell her friends what she had been through. What she was going through.
           She stood up and looked down at her arms. Hoping when she got her powers back, it healed the cuts. It didn't. There were still faded lines on her arms where she had cut open her skin with kryptonite. 
             She was so selfish when doing that. She loved Mon-el. A lot. But scareing everyone like that and hurting herself was the worst idea she's ever had.
            Kara walked over to the couch and sat down grabbing her phone in the process. She pressed Mon-els number and it began to ring.
          Ring. Rin-. You've reached Mon-els phone that Kara bought for him. This is how you do it right?  Kara laughed. Leave a gram, I mean message at the tone. After all this time Mon-el still hadn't changed his voicemail.
           "Hey Mon-el, where are you? I know you had a ruff time last night, and if you wanna talk about it I'm here. Call me or come home please." She pressed the end button and set down her phone.
           The second she put her phone down it began to ring again. Hoping it was Mon-el she quickly picked it up, only to find that the caller ID said 'Alex' on it.
              "Hello" Kara said in a sad tone.
            "Hey Kara. I haven't seen you in a while. Do you want to get lunch at Noonans? " Alex replied
             "Sure I'll be there in 10" Kara hung up the phone. This would he the perfect opportunity to tell Alex what had happend.

              Kara walked into Noonans and saw her sister sitting at a table with a glass of water in front of her, waiting.
          Kara walked up. "Hey" she smiled and sat in the chair in front if her.
           Alex smiled. " So what has been going on in my baby sisters life?"
             Kara's eyes widen "Oh, Alex. We have a lot to talk about. But let's talk about you first. How are you doing still? I know you must miss her."
            " I'm doing alright I guess. I miss her most nights. My bed is always empty. " Alex frowned 
             "It will be okay." Kara said half smiling while grabbing Alex's hand.
              The rest of there time at Noonans consisted of them talking a lot more and ordering lunch. Kara didn't want to bring up what she was dying to most. At least not in a public place.
            She told Alex that she wanted to tell her something important it at her apartment. She agreed and they walked up to Kara's apartment. Kara opend the door to find Mon-el sitting on the couch bouncing his leg anxiously.
              He shot up. "Kara!" He ran over to her a pulled her into a hug. "I thought something happend to you. You said in your voicemail to come home and when u got here you weren't." He let go of her "and when i tried to call you you didn't answer."
          "I'm fine" she kissed him
             "What's going on? Why is he more worried then usual? " Alex asked
           "You haven't told her yet?"  Mon-el asked. Kara shook her head and sighed.
            She walked over to the couch and sat down, with Alex following her. "Alex, the other night, it was after that fight with Reign, I was walking home." She took a shaky breath. "There was a man, in the alley, he looked like he needed help" her voice cracked. She felt tears forming in her eyes. "I walked over to him, to try to help. Cause that's what super hero's do. Ya know?" Tear started to flood Kara's face. "Um, he stood up and he over powered me. I didn't have my powers and he was so much stronger." Mon-el put his hand on her leg. " He pushed me up against a wall and-and did some awful, awful things. And um." Kara couldn't go on, she fell into Mon-els arms and cried.
           "Shhh, shhh it's ok, its all over" he comforted her.
             Alex was shocked. Shocked that her baby sister was tooken advantage of. Shocked that she had waited to tell her about this until now. And even more shocked that Alex wasn't there to help her.
             Alex felt tears welt into her eyes as well. "Kara" Kara looked up from Mon-els arms. "I am so, so sorry I wasn't there to protect you like I should've been." A tear streamed down her cheek.
           "No, no. This isn't your fault this isn't anyone's fault." She hugged her sister.
          Another 20 minutes of crying and apologising raised a question from Alex.
           "Kara, who did this to you?" She asked in an angry tone.
              Kara looked at Mon-el. He nodded. She looked back at Alex. "He called himself Extra X."
               "I promise you, we are going to find this Bastard and bring him to his knees"

/AN/ Alright, this chapter might of been a bit boring, sorry. But I'm trying to raise conflict. I hope you are all enjoying the story still!!