Panic Attack

Kara woke up on her couch rapped in a blanket. Everything hurt, and that meant the Solar Flare, still hadn't warn off. She still didn't have her powers, and she would still have to come up with an excuse to tell everyone. Praying to Roa that Winn hadn't told anyone.
          She looked at the time. Whoa, it's 12:08. I slept for a while. She sat up and attempted to stand when Mon-el rushed over with a cup in his hand. "No, no, no. Sit back down." He put the cup on the table and lightly pushed Kara back to the couch.
            "Mon-el, I'm fine" she said.
           "Well, will you at least tell me what happend? Winn wouldn't tell me last night."He lied
           "Oh, I was...mugged." She lied back "I didn't have my powers last night, and someone tried to mug me. As you can see I was beaten to a pulp and left there. I called Winn and he brought me here I guess."
           "Why didn't you call me? And why were your clothes ripped? And why do you not look like you were just beaten?" He asked fishing for her to tell him the truth.
           " I didn't call you because I thought you would try to go after them. And I want to do that myself."She smiled weakly "He ripped my clothes while they were trying to take my stuff. And I don't know what you mean."
            "It doesn't matter" Mon-el said disappointed.
           "Okay, hey I'm kind of hungry. " she started
           "I'm on it" he smiled faintly. He left the loft to go get some pizza for Kara to eat.
           Kara sat back on the couch and shut here eyes. When she shut her eyes, she did not see black. But instead she saw him. Extra X. She saw him standing over her. Kara shot her eyes back open and began to feel tears in her eyes. Quickly she wiped them away. This situation was bigger then she knew.

______________________________________

        When Mon-el came back 2 hours later, because he had a few more arons to run before getting Kara's food, Kara was sitting in a ball on the floor crying. He put down the pizza and ran over to her. "Kara are you ok?" He asked worried.
          "Please stop, please don't hurt me" she begged
           "Kara I promise I won't hurt you" he tried to pick her up, but she started screaming bloody murder. Mon-el was horrified. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to help her. "Kara?" She looked up at him while rocking back and forth.
       "Kara, it's me, Mon-el. I would never hurt you." Yea except the entire time you were with Imra. He thought. "...again" he added.
          She looked up at him again. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean. "Mon-el?" She asked. She stood up and swung her arms around him. "I'm so, so sorry"
          "Shhh" Mon-el told her, while stroking her hair. "Its ok" when they broke apart he grabbed her hands "Kara what's going on"
           Kara brought him over to the couch and told him the truth. Everything. He had already heard it from Winn, but hearing it from Kara made his insides melt.
        "Do you wanna tell anyone else? Alex? Lena? James?"He asked.
         "No. At least not until the Solar Flare wears off."
          "Kara? What happend back there? Why would you think I would hurt you?" ...again
           "All I could see was him." She shivered "Extra X. It was like every time you tried to talk to me, it was him instead of you. And when you tried to pick me up, it was like he was going to hurt me again. I just felt so unsafe." She confessed
           "Well your safe now" he pulled her in for a hug
             "Ow"
             He let her go. " Oh my God, I'm so sorry." She smiled. "Not funny" he smiled back. 
           Kara looked at the clock. "Holy, it's already 10:00 I should get to bed, I have work in the morning." She said attempting to get off the couch.
          Mon-el stopped her. "Are you sure thats a good idea? Going back to work?"
         "Why wouldn't it be a good idea. Work help me clear my head, as strange as that may sound. I like working it soothes me." She half smiled
      "Kara I just don't want you to have another panic attack." He told her worriedly
          Her smile faded "Don't worry, I'll be fine." He nodded "now can you please help me to bed, I'm praying to Roa that this dumb Solar Flare wears off tonight.
             He helped her over to the bed, and she changed and put her self under the convers. Mon-el did the same. He watched her as she tried to get comfortable with her bruised ribs still there.
             She turned to him. "Why are you looking at me?" She asked
             "Kara, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you when you needed it most. And I'm not just talking about the other night. I'm talking about the last 10 months." Kara shut her eyes "I wasn't there in the beginning, but I will always be there in the end. I promise, I love you"
         Kara had drifted off to sleep and Mon-el was okay with that. He was glad she felt so safe with him. He was glad she loved him.

/An/ This Chapter was kind of rushed and I'm sorry for that. But I have a super good Idea for the next chapter, and I needed this to happend to make the next chapter happen. I hope you all don't mind and are still enjoying the story. :)