A Night To Forget

Monel woke up the next morning with Kara no where to be seen. He hopped out of bed and walked out into the kitchen. He made himself a bagel and pored some orange juice. Once he was finished he cleaned up his things and walked back into Kara's room.
          There was a black suit hanging up with a note on it. Put this on and meet me at Diamond church - Kara
        He put on the suit and walked out of Kara's apartment.

       Mon-el walked into the small church. He was wearing the black tux and black tie. He took a long hallway to a wooden door. He had no idea were Kara was.
         Before he could open the first door Alex walked out wearing an all black dress crying. "Hey Alex what's wrong? Have you seen Kara?"
          Alex began to cry harder then she already was and ran off. "Alex?" Mon-el shrugged it off and walked into the second hallway. J'onn was standing there also wearing all black. "Hey J'onn have you seen Kara?" Mon-el asked once again
          J'onn sighed. He had tears in his eyes. What's going on with everyone?
         Mon-el walked down the hallway to find out What was going on and where Kara was. The note said to meet her here.
        He found Lena and James, crying and comforting each other, also both wearing black. "Hey guys, have you seen Kara, no one can seem to tell me where she is" Lena cried harder into James's chest. Mon-el decited it was best to back off.
           When Mon-el got to the end of the second hallway he was in, he opend another brown door.
           He walked into a large room with benches and flowers. Winn standing at the other side of the room. Mon-el slowly walked to Winn. In front of him was a brown, shinny Casket. Who died?
           Winn started to mumble to him self. "I could've saved her. I should've saved her. Why didn't i save her?"
           Mon-el put his hand on Winns sholder. "Who's in there bud?"
           Winn turned to Mon-el with pure hatred in his eyes. "YOU SHOULD'VE SAVED HER. THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Winn screamed. He then jumped on top of Mon-el pushing him to the ground and started to repeatedly punch him in the face. While tears streamed down his face
           James and J'onn ran in and grabbed Winn by the arms to try to get him off of Mon-el. Once they pulled him off of Mon-el James walked him out of the room and J'onn helped Mon-el up.
             "J'onn what's going on? Who is in that Casket?"
             "No one told you" J'onn asked surprised. Mon-el shook his head. J'onn moved aside gesturing for Mon-el to go to the Casket.
        He walked to it.  Standing in front of it, he looked back a J'onn for reassurance. J'onn nodded and Mon-el   slowly opend the Casket.
          He walked backwards in shock. What he saw horrified him. There she was. He lifeless body. She was pale. There she was. Kara Danvers was dead.

            Mon-el shot up in a cold sweat tears coming out of his eyes. He was in Kara's bed and Kara was laying next to him. He turned back and put his hands on his face. He had never been so happy to see her asleep.
              He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around again this time seeing Kara sitting next to him.
           "What's wrong baby?"She asked him in a sweet and caring tone.
           He wiped his eyes "I just had...an awful awful dream."
            "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked concerned.
            He looked at her. "The worst thing I could ever think of happend." Kara tilted her head "you died" She nodded and put a sad look on her face. "But everything is just fine now. Because your not dead your right in front of me." She kissed him softly
           Mon-el layed back down and Kara layed her head on his chest.
       "Everything is going to be fine" she told him before drifting back into her silent slumber.

/An/ did I fool you ,even a little. Did you actually think Kara was dead? Ha! I wouldn't do that. I probably wouldn't do that. Anyway, Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas please. I would really appreciate it!