Brought To HER Knees

Winn stared at the computer screen if front of him. Watching a small red dot stand in place. He was waiting for it to move. Just an inch. All it needed to do was move an inch.
          "Boo" Kara tapped on both of his shoulders, causing him to jump 3 feet into the air.
         He turned around. "Not funny" He scoffed
          She smiled. "I thought it was very funny."She looked at his computer. "What are you doing?"
          "Tracking this red dot" Winn sighed.
         "Why the sigh?" She asked
         "Because it's not moving." His frown grew bigger
         "Who are you tracking?"She asked well grabbing a wheely chair and sitting next to him.
            Winn looked at her wide eyed. "Um, no one important, just an alien" he told her.
           "Your not a very good liar."She told him.
          "Yeah well, your worse."
         "Good come back Winn." She laughed playfully "seriously, who are you tracking? "
              "Alex told me to" he threw up his hands.
             " Winn" she snapped.
            "Extra X " he said quietly.
            Kara jumped up, pushing the chair farther then intended. "What? That's great news" she squealed.
          "It is?"
          "Yeah I wanna kick his Ass."
           "Thats Great" Winn smiled
           "Let me know if anything happens." She said. Winn nodded.
          "Kara" She heard someone call from behind her. She turned around to see Mon-el walking up to her. She pecked him on the lips lightly.
          "Do you wanna go train?" She asked " I need to be ready."
         "Ready for What?" Mon-el half smiled.
          " So I can kick Extra X's butt." She told him punching the air around her.
            Mon-els smile quickly faded. "What Do you mean" he sounded worried.
            "Winn has got a tracker on him." She told him confused on why he sounded so upset.
           "Kara are you sure that's a good idea? He did something to you that scared you. He did something unspeakable. Are you sure you can face him again?" He asked
            "Why would you even ask me that? Of course I can face him again. I'm the girl of steel. Are you calling me weak?" She asked sounding hurt and annoyed
           "Of course I'm not calling you weak. I'm just worried about you."
            "Just because you can't handle something that happend to ME doesn't mean I can't. I am more then perfectly capable of doing this on my own. And once I kick his ass and he's in jail everything will go back to normal. The flashbacks, the nightmares they will all stop. I'm getting closure and you can't stop me." She explained now extremely angry.
              "Kara, the dots moving. Up westword. " Kara nodded and began to walk away.
            "Kara" She heard Mon-el say once again. She turned around. "Please be careful." She nodded and flew off.
             Kara arrived to west word to see a man. The same man that raped her, but now he was wearing a small mask and suit. He seemed to have powers. But Kara realized his suit was where His 'powers' came from. His suit was almost like Guardians but it was made of fabric and had gadgets attached to it.
             "Extra X" she yelled glaring.
            "Ahhh Supergirl" he smiled "I've been waiting for you." He looked at her right in the eyes.
                  At that was the point. It all flashed before eyes. The whole night. All the pain. All the struggling. All of it. Mon-el was right, she shouldn't have done this. Not alone. She dropped to the ground tears flooded out of her eyes.
             Extra X put a confused look on his face. He didn't understand what was happening. In all of his confusion he decided he would fight supergirl another day and used his rocket boots to fly off.
             Kara sat on her knees, recalling the memories she had tried to get rid of the last week. The street had cleard. She felt pain in her stomach and bent over holding her it, now crying harder.
                 She sat there until she felt a hand graze her arm from behind. She turned around to see Mon-el picking her up. "Y-you w-w-were right. I'm sorry" she managed to get out
             "Shhh, I know, it's alright." He said cradling her.
              He quickly leaped over to Kara's loft and sat her down on the couch. "Stay here" he told her and walked into the kitchen taking out his phone and dialing Alex's number.
             "Hello?" Alex said
             "You need to come to Kara's apartment. Right now."
             "Why what's wrong?"
             "We found Extra X. Kara said she could fight him by herself. But the second she looked at him, she broke down. He disappeared and I brought her back here." He explained
              "I'm on my way" Alex said ending the call and leaving the DEO as fast as she could
               "Alright," Mon-el turned around " Alex is on her wa-" Kara was no where to be seen. "Kara?" He looked all over her apartment and found nothing but a note
              Dear Mon-el,
I'm ending this. I'm tired of always being afraid. I'm going to find Extra X, and I'm going to kill him, even if it kills me. I'm not going to let him hurt anyone else. Don't try to find me, I'm off the grid. If I make it out alive I hope you can forgive me. And if I don't, find someone else be happy. Go back to the future and find Imra. I love you. Goodbye.
                     ~Kara
                Mon-els worst fears were coming true. His nightmares were starting to become a reality. He had to find Kara before she got hurt. She wouldn't be able to take Extra X. She would brake down again and then he would kill her. He had to find her and there was only one way to do it.

CLIFFHANGER. Alright so, I hope you all like the direction I've tooken the story. It wasn't my first intention but I think it's becoming something good. I hope you are all having amazing days! And thanks for reading. <3