➷|2|➷

I groan and place my hand on my head. "For fuck sake's!" My head is pounding and I just want to slam my head into a brick wall.

I feel something move on the other side of my bed and my eyes widen. Fuck. I just got out of a relationship, I can not let Hayes figure out I had sex with some random dude! Fuck Fuck Fuck!

Apparently the guy noticed me having a anxiety attack. "BB calm down.."

"Cal Pal?"

"Yes?"

I let go of a sigh of relief I was holding in. My eye's widen once more. I had sex with my brothers best mate. Fuck!

"C-Calum?"

"Mh?"

"This may seem weird but we didn't have-- Um have... sex?" I whisper the last part.

"No." He blushes.

"Ok good."

His smile drops and he looks down. He stands up and grabs his shirt and puts it on and walks out.

"Calum! It wasn't meant to be like that!!" I run after him pulling my hoodie down. I am wearing booty shorts and Calum's Nirvana hoodie.

"Calum stop!" I yell as he goes to walk out of the door. He turns around and he has tears in his eyes almost falling. Ashton, Mikey, Luke, Aspen, and Cole are all around us the have confused looks on there face and just stair at us staring at each other.

"Cal Pal.. Please, Lets just talk?"

"I'm sorry Blair. I've got to go."

Tears fall from my eyes as Calum walks out. I've liked Calum since we first met in first grade. I slide on the first pair of shoes I that see which happens to be my grey flats. Calum is to young to drive so he has to walk home and I know he's still probably on this road.

I run out side and run to Calum.

"Calum! Please stop."

He halts and turns around and walks to me viciously. Once he is looking over me his lips brush over my lips.

"I like you BB.." He whispers in my ear.

I look up at him.  "I like you to.." I whisper.

He pulls my chin up and kisses me. I instantly kiss back and its like fire works are going off.

"Lets go somewhere."

I cocked a eyebrow. "Where."

"I don't know. Piggy back ride?"

"Duh!!"

I hop on Calum's back and he starts to run.

"Damn Blair your light as fuck."

I giggle as he sets me down at a park. "The park?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

"Blair we need to talk.."

"Yes we do."

"I think we should hang out more like... Dates? And we just can't tell anyone. You can Tell Aspen But no one else ok Sweetness?"

"Sounds good."

~•~

"B where the fuck were you and Calum?!?"

"We were at the park solving our conflicts."

"That sounded so scripted! Tell me everything that's going on RIGHT NOW!!" Aspen squealed.