➷|21|➷

Charlottes POV

"Max please open up." I sigh readjusting the soup in my hand. "You have to eat please Max. Please."

I hear a clicking of the door which means he unlocked it. I walked in shutting and locking the door and I placed the soup down. I walk and sit by Him and he looks at me. I brush his hair out of his face and he is swollen, bruised and has tear streaks on his cheeks. He starts to sob and I hug him. He pulls me close and cries into my should.

I rub his back and bite back my tears. I hate to see my boy like this.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Bebé." Maxwell cries. At this point my tears roll down my cheeks and I look down at kiss him.

"Mon amour it's ok. I mean I'm lowkey mad but that's the least of our worry's. The judge called."

He snaps his head up as fast as he can with out hurting him even more. "And..?"

"Well beings as we sent pictures of you and this was your parents second time doing something like this he wants to sentence them for 45 years in maximum security prison for child abuse under the influence and no bail."

He looks down and I see a few tears fall.

"Mon amour what's wrong?"

"Bebé I get i should be happy but they are my parents after all. I mean. I get what they were doing is fucked up but they are my parents."

I kiss is nose. "Max that is just fine. Take your time ok? Eat your soup I'll be back later ok?"

He nods and kisses me. "Bye. Tell me if everything works out ok? I-i.. never mind."

I grab his chin carefully. "Tell. Me."

"I want to see them." He says quietly.

I look into his eyes and find that his intoxicating green eyes have sadness and truthfulness. I peck his nose. "Ok. Well I'll talk to my parents ok? I'll be back."

"Ok."

I walk out and he shuts and locks the door. I walk up to my mums and dads room. Daddy is reading a article and mummy is editing photos with Thomas. I guess the tears in my eyes or the sorrow that is in my aura but they all looked over and Thomas was ordered out. As soon as he shuts the door I fall to my knees and sob. Daddy and mummy rush over and and cradle me whilst whispering comfort words.

_Three hours later_

I hear a knock on my door and I ignore or. "Bebé. Please. I had to tell your parents about us. Thomas knows to. Please we need to talk."

I open the door then lay back down on my bed.

He looks into my eyes and I look into his. His were a emerald green and a swirl of hazel was in the middle of it.

"Thomas won't talk to me. He hates me with a passion and I'm pretty sur-"

"Charlotte open this damn door." I hear Thomas growl. I motion Max to hide in the my closet in mine and Kate's room.

I unlock the door and lay back down on my bed.

"Why Charlotte. Why?"

"Because I like him!"

"He is my best friend. You can't take him away like every thing else!"

I scoff. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"You take everything away from me! You and Kate. You have mum and dad wrapped around you're spoiled fingers! I hope he breaks you're heart and I promise you I'll laugh in your face as soon as he does and you come crying to me I'll shut the door in your face."

"Thomas." I say as he stands to leave.

"What could you possibly want."

He turned around and his usual blue eyes are now darkened and anger is wrapped in the swirls of blue.

"I'm sorry."

He scoffs and punches the door. "YOU'RE SORRY! THATS BLODDY HILARIOUS. You are sorry for taking my best friend away and mum and dad? Or do you not care and you want me to forgive you?"

I scoff. "That's mighty high coming from you. Don't forget about Emma. Don't forget you asshole."

He instantly turns pale at the mention of her name. "You did that to me. Not the other way around. Unless you have anything else to say the doors right there. Don't let it hit you on the way out."

I look at his jaw and find it clinched and tears swelling up in his eyes. "I've said I'm sorry Charlotte. How much can I do."

I throw the closest item at him which happens to be a photo of me, Hayden, Brayden and Kate at the movies for our first double date.

"That's very hypocritical coming from someone who I tried to apologize to yet the didn't except? Wow Thomas. You're actually a dickwad."

"Cha-"

"Don't. Just leave. Now."

He sighs and opens the door. Before he walks out he says something. "I am sorry Charlie. I think about you and Max but understand I don't want what happened to me and Emma happen to you an him and end up changing mine and his friendship."

I don't say anything and he sighs and walks out.

Thomas's POV

"I actually fucked up our relationship didn't I?" I ask Max after I explained what happened as he walked around my room.

"Well mate she had a point. You and Emma did exactly what we're doing yet worst. Y'all broke up and Charlie ended up getting the heat of it. We already made a plan mate. We're ok."

"Ok," I sigh. I stand up and toss him a paper of rules I made. "Those are rules. You break them I'll break you."

"No kissing? No holding hands? Thomas!"

"What?"

"Ok mate I get this is hard for you but what is Charlie going to think?"

"Why would she care?"

"She will being Emma up again."

I instantly turn pale. "Will everyone stop bring that up goddamn it!"

"Thomas!" I hear mum yell.

"S-shit. Closet now."

Max obeys immediately and I open the door to see a shocked mum.

"Mum?"

"You need to come downstairs. And max come out of the closet."

I laugh at the way she worded it and Max cake out and laughed to. We walk downstairs and see Sawyer, Sami, Kate Charlie and mum. She walked fast.

"Mum? What's happening where's dad?" I ask.

She bit back a sob and looked up with tears in her eyes. "Him and the boys got in to a deadly crash."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOHHHHH OK NEXT CHAPTER IS THE EPILOGUE I PROMISE I WRITING IT RIGHT NOW!