➷|7|➷

Calums POV

I press a firm kiss on Blair's lips as she walks back to the couch of the venue we're playing at. She runs her fingers through my hair as I kiss her neck. She lets it a little moan which only inspires me to kiss her harder leaving a love mark.

She pulls away looking at me with lust, love and something I can't determine. She plays with the hem of my shirt then pulls it off.

"Are you sure you want this BlairBear?"

"Yes. But um— there is something I need to tell you."

"What?"

"If we do— have sex.." she whispers. "You'd be my first."

"I thought you and Hayes."

She snorts. "Yeah right."

"Ok well let's continue." I say sexily.

She giggles and lays down. Beings as her shirt is well— in the trash along with her shorts all she has to take off is her bra and underwear.

As she does this I take a moment to check her out. She is beautiful. She giggles as she catches me checking her out.

She leans up and kisses me softly. "I love you Calum."

"I love you to, Blair. Now let me show you how much I love you."

~•~

I rub Blair's back soothingly as she snuggles into my chest. We hear a bang on the door.

"Yo! Are y'all done yet?? Ash had to walk away from hearing his sister and best mate mating." Micheal giggled.

I hear Luke busting out in giggles and Michel telling him to shut up. Cole and Aspen laugh as well and Micheal gets angry and yells at them to shut up. This doesn't work so me and Blair get up and get dressed. We walk outside the venue and walk back to the tour bus with the boys and Aspen.

Ashton is in the bus pacing and he glares at me the second we walk in. Jesus am I in for it.

"Calum. Stay the rest get the fuck outta here. Now." Ashton growls. Everyone scurries away as I sigh and sit down.

"Look at least let me explain-"

"No Calum!! We had a fucking deal. And you broke it! YOU broke it. You said you wouldn't touch her like— like that! Yet what do you go and do? You have sex with her! Y'all fucked while I was right out side!"

I growl. "YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! BLAIR WANTED IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DID DON'T GO PIN ALL THIS ON ME! WE ARE IN LOVE AND IF YOU CANT EXPECT THAT THEN MAYBE YOU AREN'T AS GOOD AS A MATE AS I THOUGHT!"

He looked shocked at my outburst. Which just might be good. He never really acts like this and I don't know why he is now. Oh wait yeah I do.

"You know what Calum! Maybe she did but maybe you should learn to listen to me her legal guardian and not always her. She is SIXTEEN. I get she's curious but don't teach her!"

I roll my eyes angrily. "Welp guess what Ashton! Not everything goes as you say! You aren't the king of the world!"

He huffs clenching his fists. He launches for me punching me square in the nose.