➷|11|➷

Blair's POV(All the way through)

After the concert me and Calum went to the cafe assigned for the people preforming here and staff of events that were held here. No one but us was in here and the staff. I got toastie with vegi-mite and to drink got a warm latte and the boys got ginger beers and root bears too. The boys got there usual junk food and vegi-mite toasties.

Aspen sat next to me after getting her food and drink which happened to be the same as mine. We giggled at each other before we could even say anything. Cole came and sat on the other side of me and we all just talked.

"You know I really need this B, we haven't hung out at all and with you being pregnant now its going to get a lot harder."

I sigh putting my toastie down whipping my hands over my plate. "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean for this to happen," I say with tears feeling my eyes. "It's just that I don't think i'm mentally prepared for me to be a mum. I'm latched to these baby's its just that good mum's don't run in the family ya know?"

Cole snaps his head over to me as i let a few stray tears fall. "Look your nothing like your mum Blair. I can see how you car for your friends and hell even Bambi. You wouldn't even let a professional dog walker take her. You are a good person Bumpkin."

I giggle wiping my eyes. "Bumpkin? Really when are you going to get over that?"

"When you get a different pie on you." He giggles.

"Whats that nickname got to do with pie?" Aspen laughs clutching her tummy of laughter.

"Ok well basically when me and Christian were together," I say mentioning their older brother. "We were making a pumpkin pie because its my favourite right? Well we made a couple because we were having a few people over for thanksgiving and well there happened to be extra batter left so Christian grabbed a glob of it and threw it at me. We went on back and forth and then your mum and Cole walked in and saw us. Your mum was mad at first then laughed and made us clean it up and Cole laughed and took a picture of us before we even noticed they were here. Its been my wallpaper ever since he passed. Now he calls me Bumpkin like Blair and pumpkin combined."

(Christian Below)