➷|12|➷

Christians POV

"Blair!" I giggle as she tickles the side of my tummy. She has tears falling down her face due to laughter.

She gets up and runs around I chase her into the kitchen and she gets a rubber spatula.

"What is that gonna do baby girl?" I smirk.

She groans throwing it behind her. "Damnit Crissy you piss me off when your right." I laugh and smile at the use of my old nickname.

"Rawr! You better run!" I say chasing her she goes up the stairs but falls.....Right on her stomach. I see blood everywhere. "BLAIR!"

Shes crying in pain. "H-help..." She says before she blacks out. I scream pulling my phone out of my pocket dialing 911.

I explain what happened and they have a ambulance sent right to us. I then text Aspen and Cole and they hurry to the hospital. Calum is going to castrate me for being so irresponsible. Shit. They baby's!

I get into the back of the ambulance once they get Blair in. I hold her hand so tightly whilst i'm crying i'm sure it would break any moment now.

When we get to the hospital they rush her to the back and I sit in the waiting room with blood in my pants, shirt, Face and hands. Aspen and Cole come rushing in and they embrace me in hugs.

"CHRISTIAN!" I hear a manly shout from the front of the hospital. Shit Calum.

I stand up taking in a deep breath. "Calum."

"What the actual fuck dude? Why would you let her fall?! Much less let her run around in socks on hard wood floor? You know if you just stayed in her past none of this would've happened. God I hate you!"

"Ok first off maybe of you guys told her a MONTH ago when Aspen, Cole and Ashton told y'all none of this would've happened. I'm sorry Calum but I love Blair a hell of a lot more than you ever will! I didn't plan on her to fall! I didn't know she had her socks on! NONE OF THIS IS MY FAULT!"

He growls rushing over to me and slamming me into the closest wall pinning me there. Aspen is shouting at Calum to stop hitting me Luke Ashton and Micheal are all trying to pull Calum off and Cole is trying to stop the front desk people from calling the cops.

They finally get Calum off of me and I'm not badly injured but Calum is. How? You may ask well I did train in the Military for self defense.

The nurses take Calum to get fixed up. The main front desk lady told me that I could stay but Calum could not. I tried to tell her that his girlfriend is Blair and well she still didn't care. He started the fight meaning he had to get the consequences. I low key feel bad but then again he did start it so....

The band leaves with Calum once he gets fixed up. He doesn't forget to glare at me on they way out. We stay in the waiting room for what seems hours just to see Blair. Aspen falls asleep so I tell Cole to take her to my apartment.

They told me that they want to stay with me and Blair probably would to once she finds out what her "Love" Of her life did to me. I laughed a little at that but still sent them off.

A hour and twenty six minutes later a doctor calls me back to her room.

"So she should wake up in about twenty to thirty minutes but.. Um she did loose the baby's. We did everything we could sir, She will be able to see them and the gender when she wakes up. Then we start planning the funeral. I'm sorry for your lost."

"Oh.. Well um i'm not the father but thank you."

"Wait then who exactly are you to Miss. Irwin?"