➷|18|➷

_Thomas's POV_

I walk into school next to Charlie and Kae and they both scurry off to their little friends. I get the things I need from my locker then walk over to Charlie and Kae who are next to Hayden and Brayden. Charlie Is hugging Hayden and Kate is holding hands with Brayden.

"Charlie Kate. Please come here."

They roll there eyes and Charlie just hugs Hayden tighter and he smiles and wraps his arms around her. I huff. I swear if I ever see that boy again I will punch him and make sure he knows to stay away from my sisters. I may not get along with them but no one has permission to touch my little sisters sexually. Never. Ever.

The bell rings and everyone scatters. The Elementary schooler's went on there side of the school and the middle schooler's (me) went on there side and headed to class. I just stayed where I was and I punched a locker.

Why the hell did this Hayden dude think he can act like that with my little sister while I was RIGHT THERE? The next time I see that dude I will beat the living shit out of him. And yes I may be in 6th grade but I can beat someones ass real fast. Don't doubt me because of my age.

I decide to skip 1st and just hide out in the loo for the time being. I texted Maxwell and told him what happened and he said he'd keep an eye out for the boy. Not gonna lie. I know Maxwell likes Charlie. I mean he told me but I also told him i'd never approve it. Josh my other best friend likes Kae I mean Kate even gave him permission to call her Kae. That takes a lot.

I also know Maxwell likes Charlie because he'd do anything for her. She also likes him back and it sickens me. I know this because he can call her Charlie which literally on me, dad, Maxwell and Kate can call her that.

I shake my head to clear the thoughts and I just work on missing home work until the bell rings for 2nd. During 2nd block I was called to be dismissed. Not that I wasn't happy because I was but why?

I see my dad Sami and Sawyer in the office. Sami runs and hugs me and I pick her up and hold her. My dad looks sad.

"Dad? Is Charlie and Kae coming?"

"No. Mum doesn't know i'm here Ok? You can't tell her when We get home Ok? Something bad happened.."

"What?"

"I'll tell you when we get home Ok? we need to go now."

"Ok." I readjust Sami in my hands and and we walk out to the car. We don't talk at all on the way home but we just sit there in silence. I'm to afraid to talk. 

When we get home I see cars. More than usual.

We walk in and I hear a gigantic "SURPRISE!"

I look to see our house decorated in Birthday things and I see Crystal, Micheal, Aspen, Luke, Lauren, Cole, Abigail, and Ashton. I then see Charlotte, Kate, Sawyer and Sami obliviously.

I smile and then realize how much I love every single one of my family members. I'm so lucky to have them.

Mum walks over to me and hugs me. "Happy 12th birthday hun. I hope we've done you right for these years."

I smile as my mum starts talking to everyone. "Presents?"

"YES!" I say excitedly.

So we open presents. From mum and dad I got a whole bunch of photo editing things to add on my computer. From Micheal and Aspen I got a Nirvana tank top. Now I may not want to go into music as a career but music is my life. I hug them and thank them but then they tell me to turn it around. I do so and see the members signatures.

"NO WAY!" They laugh and hug me.

Luke and Lauren get me a Panic! at the disco shirt and a all time low shirt. Abigail got me a 'The 1975' shirt one of the very first ones to ever be sold and it had the members signatures also. Next uncle Ashton had gotten me something that was a gift from mum, dad and him. When I open it I legit almost have a panic attack.

I got V.I.P tickets to see Panic! at the disco which means I get to meet Brendan and talk with him. Wowowowowowow.

We all laugh and socialize after I thank everyone and we order 6 pizzas because there are 4 grown men here.

I walk up to Cole who retired from the army a few years ago. He hugs me and I cave into the hug.

"Hey son, I know I didn't give this to you when you were opening presents but I wanted it ti be meaningful when I gave it to you," He hands me a picture of mum and dad holding me in the hospital. They were crying but still had smiles o there face. I look on the back and see a hand written message.

"Thomas. I promise to love you and cherish the good and bad moments with you, much love, Mummy and Daddy."

"Wow." I gasp. "Thank you Cole. I love it."

He laughs. "No problem. I remember taking this and having them write something on it so one day I could give it to you for a present. They laughed at me but still did it."

"That's so cool!" I smile. "Mum! Dad! Come here!" They walk over to me with giant smiles.

"Hey hun whats up?"

"Look mum." I show them the picture. Dad places a hand on mums shoulder and she places hers on his and dad looks at mum with love clear as day in his eyes. I wish to have that kind of love one day.

I walk around and chat with everyone until the door bell rings. I go and get it and see Hayden, Brayden, Maxwell, and Josh. I invite them in not forgetting to give a dirty look to Hayden and Brayden.

"Hay-Hay!" I hear Charlie say. I roll my eyes.

Ah I love my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK SO THIS IS A SEMI SHORT CHAPTER AND I'M POSTING TN BC I CANT TMR BC IM GOING TO FLORDIA SO YEAH!