➷|16|➷

Blair's POV

I can hear and feel everything but my body won't let me move or talk. I feel this pressure on me at all times like i'm drowning.

"Hey baby.. I know you can't hear me but I just want to say that you have to make it, I can't take care of Kate, Charlotte and Thomas alone and as I am it is chaos. Luckily I have the twins and the boys and there girlfriends. Its chaotic but we are going make it though because I know that that's what you'd want. And I've let you down way to many times and I'm not doing it again."

I blink and he snaps his head over towards me as I open my eyes. "You wont have to raise them alone Cal. I'm here now."

He smiles and sobs and he wraps me in a tight hug. 

_Days Later. Thomas's POV(Surprising ikr)

Mummy woke up from her nap and is finally home! Charlotte and Kate are so cute and I LOVE them. Daddy seems to be hiding something from me but i don't care.

"Mummy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Bedtime story!"

"Oh i'm sorry nuggy but I have to put the twins to bed, Maybe daddy will?"

"Ok. DADDY?"

He walks in the room as mummy walked out. "Yes nugget?"

"Bedtime story?"

"Now nugget I will but I have to go put the twins to bed. I'll be right back!"

I giggle and squeeze my teddy closer to my chest. "Ok daddy. Tell mummy I love her."

He ruffles my hair. "I will nugget."

"Ok!"

He laughs then walks out of my room shutting the door behind him. I smile and go deeper in my covers. Mummy and Daddy are always so busy with Charlie and Kae that they don't even take me to dare care anymore. uncle Ash does and he seems to notice that Charlie and Kae are getting a lot of attention.

I wait for daddy to come read a bedtime story.

I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

That is until I decide to go and go to Charlie and Kae's room. I see mummy holding Charlie and daddy holding Kae. They are both sound asleep on rocking chairs. I sigh and walk back to my room and I lay down and cut my lamp off. I lay my head on the feather puffed pillow and I start to cry.

Daddy forgot about me.

_Morrning_

I wake up to my door creaking open.

"I hope he fell asleep before I did. I don't want him to be angry I kinda forgot about the promise."

"Its Ok puppy.. We just need to remember that we have 3 kids. Not two."

I sit up and daddy comes and sits on my bed. "Hey nugget. How'd you sleep?"

"I would've slept better if I had a bedtime story." I say rudely.

"Thomas Owen Hood! Do not speak to you father like that!"

"But why! HE forgot about me!"

"That doesn't give you an excuse Thomas!"

"but Mumm-"

"Don't mummy me Thomas! You can't watch t.v or play at a Maxwells Saturday due to this atrocious behavior! Now come down stairs and eat breakfast, We are going over to some friends house."