➷|20|➷

*Ok little A/N before you begin. Please read this. So this chapter is a little dark. Not all chapters in this book and the sequel will be light and fun because things in this book happens to people all around the world. I want to not encourage this behavior but spread awareness for this behavior. To do so I plan on donating my birthday money to whatever awareness system that Abuse is counted for(also Ik that may not make sense but I hope you understand)

Blair's POV

When I walk downstairs at 6 am to get breakfast started I see the guest door ajar. I sigh and go and open it.

I see Maxwell laying down. I wonder if Thomas did this or his parents were drinking again? I need to call the bakers and ask about it.

I slowly shut the door and wrapped my robe around my waist even tighter when I get a rush of morning chills.

I had already put my fuzzy socks on and i look out side and see it is snowing. Great.

There is a lot of snow so I check and see if school has been canceled and to a surprise it has been. I shrug and go back upstairs. I crawl into bed and kiss Calum. He turns over.

"Are you not making breakfast?"

"School is Cancelled."

"What? Why?"

"It's snowing. Bad enough for school to be cancelled on the second day!"

"Should we tell the kids?"

I smirk. "No. Let's wait for them to get in uniforms and almost ready to go then let's tell them."

He laughs and kisses my nose. "You evil Blair Irwin Hood."

I smile and shrug. "Eh so I've been told. Anyways! I'm tired as hell so I'm going back to sleep."

"Night BlairBear. Love you."

"Love you to puppy."

~*~

"MUM! DAD!" We heat three kids yell. We look up to see Thomas, Charlie and Kate.

"What?" Calum jumped up grabbing his baseball bat from beside his bedside table. "What happened?!"

Thomas laughed but then went straight to a worry look. "Ok we know school is canceled but Maxwell has went home and there is glass breaking and screaming. Mum I think we need to call police."

"Ok honey calm down. Dad will go over there and I'll call them ok? Calm down and go to the guest room with Sami and Sawyer. We don't need a repeat of last time."

"Yeah true. Charlie and Kate go get one twin each and I'll grab some things.."

"Ok." They day in sync. They run out and Calum kisses me and pulls a shirt on and slides some sweats on and some sneakers.

Once he leaves I call 9-11 and they said they'd be right there. I lay down looking at the fan.

*FlashBack*

"Mum! Maxwell parents are drinking again. He's in the phone with me. Please mum do something!" Thomas cried.

"Calum! Come here!"

Calum runs in and when he sees Thomas sobbing he knows something is wrong. "What happened?"

"Bakers are drinking again. Max is literally scared of dying.."

"Ok we need to go over there. Now. Thomas stay here with Sawyer and your sisters ok? Don't leave."

Me and Cal run over to the Bakers and knock on there door. Amanda baker(Maxwells mum) opened the door and she had bright black bags under her eyes and she was swaying.