3

"Are you alright?" A kind voice spoke to Izuku, belonging to a rosy-cheeked girl. She had lush brown locks which look silky to the touch and had a wonderful round face to match. No doubt was she pretty and even then "pretty" felt like an understatement.

Izuku and [First Name] looked onward at the girl in wonder - in Izukus case a brief panic as he was suspended in the air, even though it was a few inches from the ground. Though he quickly calmed himself, reasoning with himself it was her quirk and immediately becoming more intrigued with how it worked despite his predicament he had somehow got into.

Somehow the deer girl knew what Izuku was thinking, grinning to herself shaking her head to herself, "somethings never change, he always was obsessed with the physics of quirks, the whittle quirky nerd."

[First Name] watched with a smile as the gravity girl pulled him into a more stable standing position and gently let him back on his feet. "It's my quirk. Sorry for using it without asking but it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?" She smiled sweetly, pressing her fingertips together. Her smile was so precious the deer girl felt her heart be ripped out her chest like Jesus Christ this girl was so pure.

"A-ah sorry about that," [First Name] rubbed the back of her neck and shuffled swiftly to the greenette's side to face both of the innocent teens.

Izuku immediately glanced at her when he felt her presence beside him. He was rather red in the face and his blush seem to worsen seeing his childhood's friendly face. The gravity brunette turned to glance at [First Name] and the deer girl noticed instantly how her dark brown eyes swept over her soft deer ears and antlers, her smile somehow growing brighter.

"I must've given him a bit of a shock and he's probably nervous too so he skipped over his own feet. I mean, this is our entry exams. We'll all secretly nervous though some are hiding it more than others." [First Name] chuckled and gave a reassuring smile to the girl, which she gladly exchanged.

Izuku stuttered, almost paralyzed in the presence of two cute girls and was nervously sweating. "Ah!....uh..."

"Right?" the brunette agreed before she took her leave with a final wave. Her smile never leaving her face but it was clear she was anxious to go; though the deer girl didn't blame her. "Let's do our best! See ya!"

"You too!" [First Name] called back to her as she departed, wishing all the best of luck before pivoting to Izuku, "ahhh that girl was so nice and cute! But what's up with that look? Are you surprised to see me or you've never talked to a girl before?" [First Name] laughed poking Izuku's red cheeks and watching as he stumbled away trying to stutter out his words. "[L-last Name]-chan!? W-what are you doing here?!"

The girl merely laughed, ruffling up Izuku's hair and somehow making his blush worsen, which now began to tip the top of his ears, "like you, silly, I want to be a hero! Though I can see why you're shocked, we haven't seen each other in, like, a decade." [First Name] bright smile abruptly faltered into a frown, "did you... did you not want to see me?"

"NO!" Izuku burst out, quickly slapping a hand over his mouth due to attracting unwanted attention. Some people here and there glanced over but quickly dismissed the boy's antics. He quickly lowered his voice, "n-no, I a-actually m-missed you quite a lot... I-I would've visited more! but I-" Izuku cut himself off as blissfully laughter erupted from the deer girl, her ears raised as she laughed freely and flowers seem to bloom out the tributaries of her antlers. And because of Izuku's flabbergasted expression, she only seemed to laugh more.

"You're so adorable, Izuku - and sweet too," [First Name] gushed, wiping away some tears. Izuku appeared to be more confused, question marks floating around his head. "I was joking, broccoli. Knowing you, you were probably very busy with all the hero shenanigans so I don't blame you. It's quite noble of you actually. That gives us all the more reason to catch up!" The girl grinned, a bright grin Izuku remembered dearly in his heart, even when he was little, causing him to blush lightly and smile timidly. Though he was more overwhelmed by another thing. "Did... did she just call me broccoli?"