11

[Your Name] sleepily yawned into her palm as she leisurely strolled to school the next day afterwards, the following night had been rather sleepless and dulled out her senses. She decided she wasn't feeling like teasing anyone today and enjoying their flustered expressions at flattery as she casually walked through her bustling neighbour - which honestly was more like a city considering her father's business was purposely located where business was high. It wasn't too far from UA and unlike some of her unfortunate peers, she didn't need to catch a train to reach the highly-respecting high school. She knew Izuku certainly needed too.

Her sleepy expression blocked out the world around her and she hadn't even noticed the pair of blue eyes that snagged onto her, lighting up in astonishment and elation.

"No... I-It can't be..." Although she certainly distinguished their stammer of bewilderment as suddenly a petite but familiar figure approached her from the front, both stood eye-to-eye as the two naturally were rather dainty in height.

"HELLO!" The Bee Girl blurted out before her face erupted into flames as the escalation of her voice attracted unnecessary attention. "AH, I'm sorry! I-I just wanted to approach you in the street but I didn't know how to without being awkward. I m-mean I've never really talked to you beside that one time but- Wow. Wow. Never mind just forget I ever existed." The girl quickly hid her face in her palms, mumbling incoherent mumbles and swiftly brushed past the deer girl's, their shoulders bumping harshly. However, a soft grab on her wrist stopped her and she gazed back, granting [Your Name] to gaze at the embarrassed tears pricked in her bright eyes. "Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. I remember you, you're the girl from the UA entry exams."

The Bee Girl felt herself instinctively melt at the reassuring words before she froze up again; her eyes darted around at the situation, her translucent wings flapping feverishly in anxiousness. "OH NO! T-this is bad! T-this is what happenZ exactly in an S-Shoujo Manga!"

"...Wait. What?..." [Your Name] mumbled out her confusion as the Bee Girl pulled her hand away and passionately but also nervously told her woes. "You've never noticed? It always happenz, a dashingly attractive male character stops a beautiful girl by the wrist, calling out for her not to leave her side and tightenz his firm grip on her wrist. She whipz around, tearz swelling up in her eyez from rejection or embarrassment and their eyez meet. Her glazed eyez sparkle and they both realize their love for one another in a split moment. And then romance ensuez! This is like that right that except itz Yuri! I-I'M NOT READY FOR THAT TYPE OF COMMITMENT, PLEASE LET GO!" The Bee Girl stutter before raising a finger, her nail sharpening to a fine purple point on the end - which glistened in the sunlight. Her expression went dark. "Or I will be forced to take action."

Loud but shy, huh...Weird but cute. The deer girl thought with a nervous smile before gradually letting her hold weaken on her wrist before letting go completely. "I'm not going to force anything on you and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just wanted to say hi! My apologies! I didn't expect you to react so nervously!" Her hands were held up defensively before she marvelled at the girl's nail which became a stinger in interest. Her movements soft and slow to not startle the bee. "Your quirk is amazing! Let me guess, you can fly and sting people, like a bee?"

"W-well... sting people yeah to make them unconsciouz and I can emit a similar gas... But flying... Um..." Her stance became timid as she anxiously rubbed her arm. The deer girl smiled gently. "Your wings are too small to lift you off the ground."

"H-hey! My wingz aren't too small! I'm too heavy that's all... I'll fly one day! Beez can fly and so can I!" She yelled out before curling into her personal bubble occupied by her shyness. Hiding behind her hands again at the awareness of her actions. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't really shout, especially at you. Especially after you saved me at the entry examz. Thank you, by the way, for that and the flower. I pressed it when I got home to remember you... I put it in my manga...I'm really thankful..."