10

Shivers soaring through the girl's spine was enough to make her regain consciousness, her eyes were stubborn to open but so was the fawn's will. Her sights were blurry at first before her eyesight adjusted to her surroundings, making her quick to realize she was in the Nurse Office. Yet the deep coldness within her was enough to distract her attention as she had to hold back a sneeze, goosebumps lining her arm.

What happened... Oh yeah, I pissed off Todoroki, not a good move on my part but whatever, I'm secretly a sadist anyway.

The girl's sensitive ears focused on her surroundings, hearing minor movements of pen scrawling onto paper, which was focused behind a white hospital curtain. This was soon pulled away, revealing Recovery Girl in all her small but mighty glory.

"Rise and shine! My, you sleep like your dead. Too bad, you're really annoying! Hahaha" Recovery Girl quipped, a playfulness behind her voice but still, [Your Name's] tired and sombre expression flipped 180 like a sick skateboard trick. "Did you really just say that?!"

"Yes! But it was hospital banter so don't worry you're fine! Hahaha, no one will believe you." Recovery Girl smirked devilishly at the flabbergasted look on the deer's features before reciting the contents on her clipboard to the girl. "I'm guessing you knew what happened but I'll tell you anyway. Encased in ice, you were knocked out by the cold and managed to gather an extremely mild case of Hypothermia but because of your naturally thick skin... You could survive an extra blizzard without any repercussions! You're completely fine!" Recovery girl rejoicefully threw up her hands before popping a sweet into the girl's opened palm, patting her head in reassurance.

"Um... Thank you," the girl mutter out her gratification, still doubtful of her situation, she still had hypothermia, right? Detecting the object in Recovery Girl's hands, swiftly the mysterious item was ushered into her hands. Her eyes formed the object to be a card, evidently looked like it was quickly put together. "What's this?"

"Some of your classmates put this together! See hypothermia can progress a person into a coma and your classmates were fully aware of this so they threw a card together to wish you good healing! It could have happened doubtless so it was an extra precaution they took." Recovery Girl elaborated, patting the girl's back as her vision admired everyone's unique signatures, hoping the best for her, praising and making comments her performance and wishing her a great recovery. Everyone had written in it, even Aizawa, she knew he was a dad, but the only person lacking an inclusion was...

Katsuki.

"It's 5 pm and everyone's gone home, so you better join them, young lady, before your parents blast up the phones with concern. Believe me, your mother used to be a colleague of mine and I know how protective she can be."

"A-Ah! Sorry!" The girl cried out in embarrassment, blood flowing to her cheeks as she realized she had been distancing herself from the world by the great sentiment that was the card. It made her heart rate increase, glowing at the wonderful feeling in her chest that brought a teary and heart-filled smile to her lips.

It's nice to know people care for me, even if I haven't known them that long... I want this buried with me.

----

"Strawberry Cheesecake-chan?"

The girl's eyes glimmered in the sight of the half and half boy, who she had discovered on her way out of school after checking on Izuku's well being over the phone and called her mother to assure her she was alright (after a lot of yelling.)

Todoroki rested his back on the wall, his stoic expression lifted from his phone at her voice, lazing on her petite form. From what he could recall, she hadn't grown that much since their first greetings, which was many years ago and it remained a memory he remembered fondly to his heart. At her presence, he pushed away his phone and approached her.