5

Amethyst eyes flickered to the brunette, grunting and writhing under piles of rocks snaring her torso. Ears flickering to and fro, this time definitely out of nervousness as [First Name] approached the robot swiftly, watching out the corner of her eye as people did the opposite.

Now she was closer, the size seeming daunting and unimaginable as it took up the entire street.

Beside the brunette, she was quick to move the debris from the gravity girl's torso. Ignoring her pleads which she muttered with a feeble smile, "y-you don't have to d-do that. Please, don't. You'll lose time to earn points-"

However, the rosy-cheeked girl was interrupted and seemingly both of the girl's attention was pulled away to Izuku. Who jumped with such vigour, the concrete was a crater where he once stood and the air wafted a strong gust, sending both of their hair flying behind them.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" [First Name] called out charmingly, eyes popping out her head as she watched Izuku reel back and arch his fist. Landing a flawless attack on the robot's face, sending its entire torso shattering backwards alongside the momentum. She was more surprised of the power of his quirk than him actually having one. 

But as soon as the blow was hit, the formidable realisation came to her. He was going to fall.

"Hey! Cute girl!" [First name] quickly grabbed both of the gravity's girl shoulders, yanking her attention away from Izuku. She immediately blushed after being called cute but the situation at hand seemed direr. "We don't have much time, broccoli boi up there is falling can you use your quirk?"

"Y-yes! B-but I think my leg's broken-" Uraraka stuttered, a bit overwhelmed as the deer girl's grip on her shoulders even though the deer girl was quick to catch her off guard. "Alright, I'll throw you."

"THROW ME?!"

"NO TIME!" [First Name] effortlessly picked up Urakaka - the girl she had yet to know her name - bridal style and launched her up into the air. "KOBE!"

Hearing the faint screams of the girl, she felt a fleeting regret. Though she would probably do it again in the far future and watched, intently, as the sweetheart, a bit shook up from being launched pretty fucking high in the air, did what she needed to do and slapped Izuku on the cheek. Ultimately activating her quirk but [First Name] saw the struggle as the cutie fell, using her quirk on another.

"I-I've got you!" The deer girl shouted, staggering forward to catch the gravity girl and...

Poof! She landed weightlessly in [First Name's] arms, releasing a petite 'oof' but still was focused on Izuku, struggling and staring, concentrated on the Christmas Tree who bobbed in the air, his arm limply following - as it was fucked up beyond repair (he broke his arm, basically).

"R-release!" Eyes clenched, she touched her fingertips together and Izuku fell to the ground and she finally used her quirk to the limits, relaxing in [First Name's] arm... Not for long as she quickly pushed herself out of them and stumbled to the floor before... Throwing up intensely. It wasn't a pleasant sight so when [First Name] thought back to the memory in the far future, the vomit became rainbows. For the greater good.

[First Name] awkwardly pat the adorable girl's back and massage soothing circles on her back to cheer her up while blushing, "E-eh... Sorry about throwing you in the air... Though I can't guarantee I won't do it again..." She chuckled, though glancing at the gravity girl in worry.

Urakaka merely waved a hand, "don't worry about it." Before collapsing onto the concrete, exhausted beyond relief. After checking her Hello Kitty ™ watch, the girl scoped the gravity girl of the ground from the hard concrete and offered a more relaxing position in her arms for her to rest. Definitely affirming the rosy-cheeked girl had uncanny similarities to a baby when being cradled. "You poor child... rest now."