8

"Bakugo, Katsuki, whatever you want to be fucking called - what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Going home after the first day, despite tiring and long, the deer girl had a lot to say to the bomber boy because even though it was the first day, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Katsuki was a dick, and now that she thought about, he was also a motherfucking bratty child too.

At lunch he made a ruckus, in class he made a ruckus, hell when wasn't he making a ruckus? He just shouted at everyone like how can someone hold so much spite and bitterness to be that angry? But the worse thing was, at lunch, she somehow managed to get Izuku to spill what happened in Middle School between the two (and you also got his number and a few other of your classmates but that's irrelevant right now).

Katsuki bullied the shit out of Izuku, he told your precious child to take a swan dive off the roof. HE TOLD IZUKU TO KILL HIMSELF. AND HELL IF YOU WERE GOING TO LET THAT DOWN.

And frankly, she had enough and confronted him, physically pulling him away from the school's entrance to speak with him in "private" but considering how the living-grenade and practically-satan were both shouting; the conversation could easily be overheard.

"What the fuck's wrong with me? WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU? You look like a fucking gremlin and if you were any shorter you'd fade out of existence!" Katsuki retaliated -when the fuck would he not? He just HAD to be on top of the world 24/7.

"Oh, have you been thinking of that insult all day? Because Bakago I will pour cement in your ears cause' YOU'RE A DICK!" [First Name] yelled back. "How could you?! Izuku was your childhood friend, FUCK HE STILL IS and this is how you've been treating him when since I left? LIKE A FUCKING CUMRAG?!"

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!" Katsuki growled back. "How could you understand, bitch?! You weren't even there! Stop sticking up for his ass! You ditched the both of us to suck the dicks of rich people in the city centre!"

"What the fuck are talking about?! I don't even live in the city centre and why shouldn't I stick up for Izuku?! He's my friend and frankly he's the better person than BOTH OF US because unlike you, he doesn't fucking tell people to kill themselves and tell everyone to FUCK OFF!"

"Honestly, how the hell can you stand that little shit?! He's nothing, he's just a pawn, a stepping stone. He means nothing. You're nothing too, your weak and allowed yourself to get fucking slashed in the side!"

At those words, the deer girl's face went pale, her eyes wide as Katsuki mentioned the scar Tsu had pointed out. Her blood ran cold and she was almost a lost for words, "how did you-"

"Yeah! I know! And your weak fucking display of heroism, you'll never be a hero if you'd let that happen! How the hell could you let that happen and you think you can be a hero? Please, you should go fucking die!" Katsuki continued his onslaught of insults and jeers, ignorant to the girl's clenched fist, trembling and the nails broke the skin as it dug into her palm. Her head hung and her jaw clenched, mumbling and restraining her voice. "...Stop..."

"STOP?! STOP? I HAVE ONLY FUCKING BEGUN! You're fat, ugly and a poor excuse for a human. AND WHERE DO I EVEN START WITH DEKU?! Deku is a piece of shit and you know it!"

"You should go to hell with that little Elowen of yours."

That was the tipping point, Katsuki had pushed too far. The spikey blonde barely blinked and suddenly he felt a sharp sting on his face, a red outline of a hand marking his cheek and he stumbled from the blow [First Name] struck on him. Momentarily, he registered he had just been slapped and furiously he gazed up at her, only for his features to soften slightly in shock at the cascading tears down the deer girl's cheeks.