one

Edited 5|20|18

Big changes coming in a week or two -jane

Stormie's Pov

--------

I left Riverdale 7 years ago, I was forced to go by my grandma. She wanted a better life for me. She said that Chicago would offer A better life that Riverdale couldn't provide for me. At the time I didn't really care. I didn't have friends. The kids here didn't even notice I was there in the first place, Most of the kids there was too busy wondering what the blossoms twins were up to. Even if we were all kids around the age 9-10. I remember one major gossip that came out at the time on how the sheriff's son came out as gay when he was 10. My brother and his friends were more known than I would ever be.

For the first 9 years of my life I grew up with Jughead, who is a year older than me, and Jellybean, when is a few years younger than me. I don't know why she didn't have my siblings move with her. She never told me why. It has and still confuses me and now I'll never know.

Anyways, almost all of the kids in Riverdale didn't even know I was even related to the Jones family. But there was a small handful that did. That might be the fact that I look nothing like them. You can barely even tell that we are related, besides the good looks that we got from our dad.

I have a much lighter brown hair than them. Their eyes are greener and my eyes are blue. I don't know who I got them from.

Another thing is that the fact that I stood in their shadows for the first 9 years of my life before I was ripped from them. Yeah, that definitely doesn't help my case at all.

I honestly feel that moving to Chicago didn't even change anything. I do the same things I would have done in Riverdale. Like how I run around the city/town and hang out at bars with my friends. The only difference is that Chicago is a really big city compared to Riverdale a small town.

I do wonder how Jughead turned out. I haven't talked to or even seen my brother in person in a good while. My grandmother would say I wasn't allowed to speak to him. One thing that she did let me know was that my mom took off with Jellybean, leaving Jughead with dad in the trailer.

It honestly sucks that I have to go back to Riverdale in a couple of days. I'll miss the people here and I'll be stuck there forever. If I had a choice I wouldn't leave but sadly my grandma has passed away and I can't stay here in Chicago. I'm really sad about it but I know I will be alright there. Jughead and my dad will not let anything happen to me.

I have everything, well almost everything packed and put in boxes to be moved to Riverdale. I hope there is room for everything in dad's tiny trailer. I'm not going to be able to bring my big stuff, like my dresser and bed. That's all going to have to stay here.

My grandmas had written a will before she passed and said that the house is going to my mom and jellybean but almost all of my her money is going to me. It's being put in an account that I don't have access to till I turn 18. I don't care about the money I'll honestly keep it safe and not use it, maybe for college when I need it.

Pops was one of the only things I really missed at Riverdale. As sad as this sound but it was like a second home to me. I would go there after school almost every single day. I could really go for some cheese fries and triple shake, that is a chocolate strawberry and vanilla shake. Pops would make for my all the time. That honestly sounds so amazing right now.
______

I got everything packed up now and ready to be shipped to Riverdale. When I got off the plane Jughead was there to pick me up. He was with some blonde girl who I think could be Betty. I haven't seen her in a long time. So I might be wrong.

"Jug," I said to my older brother with a big smile. I was truly happy to see him.

He gave me a hug and said, "Wow, Stormie you've changed." It is true I have changed, I'm 16 now and not 9. He then introduced me to Betty, so I was right. Who would've known that they would end up together. I already knew her which is funny because she didn't remember me. I remember how we all grew up together. I wasn't even gone that long.

He had come to pick me up at the airport in Betty's truck. I was happy that drove it because it was able to fit my bags that I brought with me. After hauling it all into the truck we were ready to leave the airport and enter the small town.

"Hey, can we stop at pops?" I asked the two of them unsure who I should ask.

"Uh, yeah. We can go there," Betty, said as she looked at Jughead. "I'm sure you miss it. It still has the same menu as 7 years ago." She had finished what she was saying taking her eyes off the Jug to look at me and smiled gently.

"That's good, I could kill for a shake and some fries right now," I said to her smiling back at her.

-------
I hope this turns out well I honestly have no idea what in doing with it but I hope all of you Sweetpea fans out there like it.

Word count: 1024

Comment some suggestions on what I should do with it.