seven

Edited 6|10 (My birthday)

I wanted to get this part done on my birthday for you guys I hope you all truly enjoy it. I had a bit of a writer's block in the beginning.

Stormie's Pov
_________________

Toni and I were just about to out of the trailer park when she stopped at the first trailer. "Hold on I have to grab something," Toni said as she turned and walked into the trailer. I stood there awkwardly as I waited for her. I assume that's where she lives with her grandpa. I walked over to her porch and sat down waiting for her.

As I was waiting for her someone on a black motorcycle with gold tiers rode past and stopped once when they saw me sitting there.

"You need a ride?" They asked without taking off the helmet. I could tell that she was female. I haven't heard that her voice before.

"Uhhh, no. I'm waiting for Toni," I said back to her and she nodded her head and took off. I wonder who she is. Ill ask Toni or someone.

I heard the door open behind me, I turned and saw Toni. "Hey, who was that?" she asked

"I don't know, She offered me a ride," I said to her as I started to get up from sitting on her steps. Toni followed me as I walked off of them.

"Oh, okay. Well we got to get going or we will be late on your first day," She said and she has a point.

We started walking in the direction that school is. We didn't speak much walking. It's not like there was much for us to talk about.

Toni broke the silence by saying, "so I you're going to join the school newspaper with your brother?"

"Umm, I don't know. I don't plan on it what else is there?" I asked.

"Well you could always join the cheer team with me and Cheryl," she said and that's a possibility.

"Cheryl... Cheryl Blossom?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes with a smile on her face.

"I haven't seen her in so long. I don't know if she even likes me," I said. She wasn't exactly nice to me when we were younger.

"Well, I like you so I'm sure she will," she said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Cheryl is my girlfriend," she said and I was shocked. I never knew that. "Wait you didn't know?" She asked.

"No, I didn't, you should have told me earlier. Maybe if my and Sweetpea work out we can have a double date," I said to her and she smiled and nodded.

"Speaking of dates," I said, "Where is Sweetpea taking me?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you," she said.

"Fine, I'll ask fangs. I heard he can't keep a secret that well," I said to her.

She replied with, "and that is why he doesn't know."

"Give me a little hint?" I said to her more if a question.

"Sweetpea said I can't give it away at all. No hints," she said no budging.

"Fine, I give up. I'll just have to wait and see. Unless you tell me now," I said to Toni. I know I should give up but do I really want to.

"Why don't you ask him?" She said and pointed in front of her. There he was in the school parking lot with fangs. I guess I was too caught up in wanting to know about the date that I didn't pay attention to the fact that we arrived at school.

"Damn," I head Sweetpea say as he looked at the outfit Toni picked out for me. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around me. Sweetpea pulled me in and kissed my forehead. I smiled underneath him.

I really love forehead kisses and I feel they are highly underappreciated. We unwrapped and walked towards the school.

I looked over and seen the line of bikes along the side of the parking lot. One bike, in particular, stood out to me, it was the same black and gold bike from earlier.

"Hey, Sweetpea, who's bike is the gold one?" I asked him.

"That's Malachai's bike he leads the goulies," he said looking straight ahead of him. I could of swear that it was a female driving that bike.

"But I saw so girl on it," I said looking up at him trusting Sweetpea will direct me to the right places.

"Oh, you mean Bell. Yeah, she got caught up with penny and stuff. She's a really cool girl just has her typical daddy issues," He said and I nodded at him. I get what he means an all but I really want to get to know her. I wonder what she is like.

We walked in with me still under Sweetpeas arm. My arm was wrapped around his waist. I know what you are thinking we are moving too fast, we have not even had an actual date but in reality, I just don't want guys to be hitting on me. One big plus is that I don't know what I'm doing. I have never been to the high school.

I didn't think I was going to get that many stares. Fangs, Toni, Sweetpea and I walked in like it was no big deal. I was flipping out a little bit inside but that could just be because I'm anxious.

We all turned in to what I'm pretty positive was the front office. We were stopped by some really sassy looking man. If looks could kill we'd all be dead from all that sass.

"Ah, the new student. Hi, my names Mr.Weatherbee. I'm the principle and I was told that you would be an excellent addition to this school. Was I told wrong?" He asked me.

"Oh, no sir. I promise I won't be much trouble," I said winking at him when I was done talking. He fakely smiled at me and made an unsatisfying sound.

"Alrighty, here's your schedule. I'm sure Toni would like to show you around," Mr.Weatherbee said glaring up at Sweetpea and down at Fangs.

I grabbed my schedule from him and we walked out. The boys didn't listen and stayed with me. I have almost every class with them or at least my brother.

This school year is going to be a piece of cake. When it comes to school in not that dumb of a kid I know what im doing more than half of the time.

_________
So how you guys like this part?

Word count 1110

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.