six

Edited 6|5|18

I am officially caught up with my editing so to anyone who has read these I will be uploading with newer parts soon.

Stormie's Pov

_______________

I had finally got everything figured out for school. It wasn't as complicated as I first thought it would be. I can now officially go back to school.

I'm honestly very nervous about it. I haven't moved schools in a while. I know most of the kids here, well I kinda knew them. I wonder if they will like me this time. Because the last time they didn't really. I really hope they do a little bit.

If they don't like me. I will be fine because I have Sweetpea, Toni and Fangs to fall back on. For the few weeks that I've known them, I'm starting to like them a lot. Sweetpea more obviously. I don't know where our relationship is going but I hope it goes far. I really like him.

Sweetpea seems like a really tough guy but he's really not, well to me at least. He's so gentle with me. He doesn't get mad or anything around me. I kinda like that about him but I just don't know.

My night was restless, Toni had stayed the night with me so she could pick out my outfit. She wanted me to enter the school with a bang. I was planning to anyways. With her help, I'm sure I will.

I didn't get much sleep so when my alarm went off I was not a happy person. I just want to stay in bed longer but I know that I cant. Toni seems to have a harder time at getting up.

"Toni," I said sleepily at her try to get something out of her. It didn't work so I have resorted to physically getting up to shake her.

"Toni, come on we have to start getting ready," I said as I pushed her shoulders.

It took me a total of 20 minutes to get her awake let alone out of the bed. We are going to be late if she keeps sleeping. Plus I really don't want to have to walk into school alone.

"Toni come on we have to be at the in 40 minutes," I said trying to coax her out of bed. It didn't work.

"5 more minutes?" She asked tilting her head up to me. Her hair was all in her face.

"Uhgg, fine but I guess I'll just go to school in my shorts and t-shirt," I said with a long sigh. I really wanted to see what she had picked out.

Toni jumped up of her sleeping spot, "Oh no your not, although Sweetpea would like to see you in that," she said smirking at me. "But as much as he would enjoy that I have other plans for you." She said giving me a slightly serious look. She then smiled at me.

"Come on we don't have all day," she said and walked over to the small stack of clothes that she packed out for me yesterday. She then handed them to me and urged me into the bathroom.

She wouldn't let me see what she had planned out for me. I figured it was going to be something similar to what she normally wears.

It was kinda similar she gave me a plain black leather jacket. It didn't have the serpent logo on it, as much as I wished it would I couldn't. She gave me a black and white striped shirt with a black pencil type skirt that had a big bottom down the middle of it. She gave me some classic Toni Topaz fishnets with a pair of shiny silver, heeled, combat boot. They were clearly a big statement piece. To be honest I really like the out for she picked out.

It's definitely something I would wear. With some bold makeup and it would be finished. I'm not going to do much with my hair but keep it down.

I got ready in 20 minutes or so and Toni had just got ready in my room. "How do I look?" I asked her walking back into my room.

"Omg look so good. Here wear this too," she said as she handed me an earing cuff that looks like a snake. It clips to my ear an the snake stretches down my ear covering it up.

"It's the only way I represent the southside without getting in trouble," she said putting a matching one along he ear. I did the same. We looked in the mirror at ourselves. 

We look so good. Well, Toni always looks good, she was wearing a classic Toni Topaz look. It was a cropped graphic t-shirt with a pair of shorts that had plaid tights under them. Her hair was thrown into two pigtails.

"Uhg, I'm jealous," she said taking one final loom of her outfit she had made.

I don't know why Toni would have to be jealous of me. Hell, she's like the female leader of the serpents. If it wasn't for my brother ensure she would be leading them on.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because your just so pretty and can rock this whole outfit," she said with a sigh. "Plus your dad is Fp," she said finishing with a light-hearted laugh. I don't know why she thought that. Toni normally wears this kind of stuff.

"Toni you just basically described you," I told her.

"You really think so?" She asked.

"Yes, Toni. Now, what's wrong? You are never like this?" I asked

"I just don't know. Come on we need to get to school," she said as she pulled me out the door.

Jughead was sitting at the table with my dad. Jughead tool one look and said, "you're not going out of the house like that?"

"What?" Toni and I asked him. She was just confused as I am. I don't see anything wrong with my outfit.

"Jughead, there's nothing wrong with her outfit. Stormie your fine you can wear whatever the hell you want," my Dad said. I was honestly slightly surprised by what he said.

I looked at Jughead and smirked at him. Hahaha, he thought he could make me change. My skirt isn't even that short it's like less than an inch above my knee.

"Well, Toni and I are going to school now. Bye dad," I said and walked out the door with Toni.

_______

I hope you guys like this one.

Word count: 1118

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.