eight

Edited 6|18|18

So I've been having some really bad writer's block but hopefully, I can push past it. So I will write in text form, sorry if you don't like it but it's just fun to do. Also, I almost have 2k and I honestly can't believe it. I've never had a story have that many reads.

Stormie's Pov
______________

After Toni showed me around we all went to first-period class. It was math, you see I'm good at math but I just hate all math teachers. All of them act like they have woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But besides that, this class was good so far.

It started out with me being introduced to the class and it was awkward but I was fine. I somehow managed to be able to sit by Sweetpea. Fangs were behind him and Toni was on the other side of Fangs. We all took up the back row of desks.

The teacher was teaching something about angles. I wasn't paying attention at all. If I being honest I'm super bored. I just laid my head down on the table and looked at my phone.

I know I won't get in trouble because this teacher doesn't care. He literally told me that he doesn't care what we do because we have the right to fail just as long as we are not disturbing anyone else's chance to learn.

I get a notification that I got a text from Sweetpea. I turn my head and look at him. I gave him an expression that said really.

I clicked the message from him.

Sweetpea🐍: Hi

Stormie: really?
Stormie: you are sitting right next to me.
I looked up at him and gave him a light laugh.

Sweetpea🐍: yeah but ill be "disturbing the peace"
Sweetpea🐍: plus people can't hear our convo this way.

Stormie: true but I like super bored.

Sweetpea🐍: same.

Stormie: so...
Maybe this is my chance to ask him where we are going for the date.

Sweetpea🐍: yes stormie?

Stormie: so uhh...
Stormie: where are we going this weekend??😊

I sent the emoji to extra measures like it would help me in some way of convincing Sweetpea to tell me.

I looked over at Sweetpea and gave him some puppies dog eyes. He didn't fall for it and mouthed the word no. I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms. I started to pout at him and he just smiled at me.

This isn't fair, he's not going to budge because he's Mr.tough-guy. "Please," I mouthed back at him.

Instead of talking back he messaged me.

Sweetpea🐍: how about we have the date sooner instead if this weekend?

I instantly replied back to him. All this is going to do I stress me out. I don't know what we are doing so what do I even wear.

Stormie: fine.

"Stormie-Nyght, what the angle measurement for x?" the teacher asked me off guard. He was trying to stump me. I just took on a quick look at the problem on the board and gave him the answer. It's not like the problem was even hard.

"Good job Stormie," he said not smiling at me. He went back to the board and I went back to laying my head down.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder to the right of me. I turned my head to Fangs. "Yeah?" I said to him.

"How did you do that?" he asked me surprised.

"Do what? The math problem?" I asked him and he nodded yeah. I explained everything to him and how to solve it. Fangs asked me to tutor him.

Class ended quickly and I had to go to my next class. The bad thing about the second period was that it was the only class I didn't have anyone in. Which sucks.

I walked into class confused because I didn't know what to do. I just walked by the teacher and asked her what do I do and explained to her I'm a new student.

"Umm, hold on let me see," she said and I just waited patiently as the rest of the class filled in. I was getting a lot of stares.

"Well there are two spots open," she said startling me a bit. She finished with, "you can sit in the back or near the front?"

"Can I sit in the back?" I asked her and she told me to sit in the third, row very back. I nodded at her and walked over to the desk. I looked to the right of me and saw Bell.

I gave her a small smile before sitting down. I don't have a clue if she knows that I know who she is.

The bell rang indicating that class started. "Good morning class, I have a small announcement before I start. We have a new student with us today. Her name is Stormie-Night Jones. Can you please stand up and introduce yourself," she said to the class but the last part she was looking at me.

I stood up from my seat at took a look around. "Hi, umm, you can call Stormie. I used to live here when I was younger, I had to move back here. Umm yeah, that's all I have to say," I said and the teacher nodded at me and I sat down.

Bell looked at me and said, "Your Jugheads brother right?"

"Uhh, yeah," I said back to her.

"Oh cool, I'm Bell, not really short for anything," she said to me.

We didn't really talk that whole period. There was some small conversation here and there.

"When do we get out of here?" I asked her.

"In about 5 minutes," She said to me. I didn't really say anything back to her.

"Hey, can I see your schedule?" She asked me and I handed it to her.

Bell took a quick look at it and said, "We have 7th together too."

"Oh cool, what class is that?" I asked because I didn't pay much attention to it.

"We have art together," She said smiling at me.

"Oh okay, that seems fun," I said to her.

________
I have so much trouble writing school scenes like with my other story I wrote for a different account I legit stop writing because I was stuck on that part. School is just something I really dislike and stuff.

Oh well, I hope you guys enjoyed this, I had some fun.

Word count: 1103

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.