ten

Edited 11|06|18

IMPORTANT: Okay, so. Sorry for being MIA in this account/story. I have been slammed with a bunch of problems in my life. I think I mentioned before that I was having issues but lately its been pretty bad. So to get away from it, I thought "why not continue writing". So here I am. I hope you enjoy it.

Pov: Stormie-Night

_________

I couldn't sleep, all night long. All I kept thinking about was the date with Sweetpea and me. I'm currently sitting at the dinner table at home, with a cup of coffee in front of me. Dad had left earlier and Jughead is still asleep in his room.

My phone randomly went off scaring me a little.

🐍Queen: Hey.

🐍Queen: you want to go out of town with me later?

It was Toni, She sent another message before I could even start to type my answer.

🐍Queen: I need to get some new clothes

Stormie: Sure, what time?

I replied with, She didn't message me back. I just sat there drinking my coffee waiting for her reply. I decided to prop my feet up on the table. I got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I haven't posted in a while, not since I moved here at least.

I saw a new post from one of my friends back home. It was a photo of her and her step sister. They didn't get along at first but that another story. I got a text from Toni,

🐍Queen: Im here and Im coming in

I didn't even get to read it all the way before I saw her march in with her camera in hand. She took a quick shoot and I almost dumped my coffee because it scared me.

She took one look at my outfit and said, "Oh no, you can't wear that." She said walking over to me and pulling me up off the chair. We walk to my room and she went through my closet again looking for something for me. She grabbed a jean jacket and grabbed a pair of black jeans from my dresser. She paired them with some plain combat boots.

"Toni, I don't have a shirt?" I said to her confused.

"Oh yeah, hold on," She walked back into the living room and grabbed one of my dad's old t-shirts and a flannel. Well, I hope he doesn't mind.

"Here," Toni said as she handed it to me. I walked to the bathroom and got dressed in the clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom with Toni eyeing me up and down looking at her work. "Perfect," she said with a satisfied expression. "Alright, let's go," I said to her smiling.

Before we got to the door to leave I yelled, "Jughead, I'm leaving." Hoping he would hear me.

"What? with who?" He said practically running out of his room.

"Hi, Jughead," Toni said to him waving her hand at him. His expression change completely when he realized I was leaving with her.

"Okay, see you later?" He said more of a question.

"I would hope so Jughead," I said to him and walked out the door saying goodbye to him. I don't know why he is so protective over me.

I followed Toni out the door and we got into her car. Headed to whatever mall she is going to.

《~》

So far shopping with Toni was not an easy task. She has taken me everywhere, and she has even made me try on anything she handed me. There was not a single store that we didn't go to. We spent hours at this mall. She now wants to go to a thrift store, which I am down to do.

The car ride was not silent at all, Toni and I were screaming the lyrics to about every song that played. We didn't even care about anyone hearing us as she drove past them. It was honestly really fun.

"What's your favorite song?" I laughed at her while saying it. She was jamming out to an old Katy Parrie song.

"What?" she said as she turned the volume of the radio down.

"I said, 'what's your favorite song?'" I repeated to her

"Oh, I don't know. I don't really have a favorite. I just listen to the music," She said. I didn't even notice until she stopped that we were are a thrift store.

"This is my favorite story, come on," she exclaimed. She opened the door as did I. We both walked into the store and all I could see is racks of clothes everywhere.

"Woah, how are we ever going to find something?" I asked her. She just gave me one look and went a certain direction and I followed her because I don't know what I'm doing.

We made it all the way to the back, "my favorite section," she practically yelled. She ran her finger along the rack and pulled out a random jacket. There was a patch on it and I could easily recognize it. It was the South Side serpent logo.

I'm honestly shocked. I did not expect to see that at the thrift store. "One of the girls owns the thrift store and she keeps a special section. Not everyone can buy it you have to say a code word or show your tattoo," She explained.

"How did you even know it was here? I would've never thought you could find them here," I said.

"well, the story was that I was wearing a crop top and you can see my tattoo poking through and she pulled me over here and showed me," she said.

"Why don't you pick one out," she said.

"I don't think my dad or jughead would want me to get one, plus I'm not in the gang yet," I replied to her.

"oh well," she said and flipped through them pulled out a light purple maroon color. It honestly reminded me of Toni a lot. I gave in and went through them too.

I eventually found this really cute yellow one. The symbol went so well with this color. I hope my dad doesn't get mad. It probably can't even wear it around.

I noticed Toni checking her phone for the time, she was acting like she had to go somewhere. Then it hit me, I forgot all about my date with Sweetpea. Oh no, what do I do now? We had left my house at 12 something is it now currently 7. It already getting dark.

"Toni!," I blurted out, "I forgot about my date," I said to her with fear in my eyes.

Toni just laughed at me and said, "No, well yes. But it was on purpose. I was supposed to distract you all day. Sweetpea didn't want you stressing out all day about it,

"oh, really?" I said and she just nodded her head.

"Its time anyways, let's just pay real quick," she insisted and we walked all the way over the cash register. When we were done paying, I heard and bell and I instantly turned around and to my surprise, Sweetpea was standing there.

"Oh, Hi," I said with a smile. He just kinda awkwardly stared at me and said Hi back. It was honestly really cute. What if I'm making him nervous, but I'm nervous. So what do I do now?

Sweetpea walked over to me and hooked our arms together. "I'm just going to steal you from Toni, that's okay right?" He asked me and I just nodded my head yes.

"I'll bring the stuff home for you, go out and have fun, but not too much fun," Toni said and I was shocked. so I turned to look at her while we were walking out the door.
-----
So something happened and my a/n went away, so. Also I spelled stormie's name wrong. It's fixed now.