nine

Edited: 7|29|18

So I'm sorry for not uploading in like a month like I said in the last chapter I'm still struggling with writing. I just have a lot to do lately.

----
I don't know where exactly my story takes place yet but Cheryl and Toni are together in this. I don't think I said anything about that before.

Stormie's Pov
______________
School went by as fast as the first period did. I didn't see Bell for the rest of the day, which is weird. I was honestly looking forward to seeing her 7th period but she just wasn't there.

It was kinda awkward with not having anyone to talk to. All of my other classes I have someone I know it in. I wanted to leave early but I knew that I shouldn't.

Sweetpea was waiting for me outside of the classroom when I exited right when the bell rang. "Did you skip class?" I asked him even though I know that he did. How else did he get here right on time?

"Maybe," he said with a slight grin. I smiled at him back and his frown turned in to a full smile. I really love the was Sweetpea smiles. It's so, cute.

"Oh well, let's go," I said leading the way. I was only ahead of him for a split second before he caught up to me. He grabbed me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

We stopped walking and he said to me, "Hey this weekend wear something comfortable and not a skirt. Maybe a jacket."

"Why do I need to wear warmer clothes?" I asked him trying to at least get somewhat of a hint out of him but he didn't Budge.

"This is the only hint your getting," He said with a serious tone that turned in to a half smile. We started walking again. I do not ask him any more questions right now but I still really want to know. I'll probably bug him some more about it later.

After a minute of walking, we met up with the rest of our little friend group, plus Cheryl. We need to get Fangs a girlfriend. He seems fine right now so I'll leave it alone.

"We heading to the Whyte Wrym?" Fangs asked out loud. Sweetpea answered with a simple yeah.

When we made it outside we all hopped on the bikes. I don't know when Toni got her bike but it was here. She probably got it around launch time.

All of us together on bikes looked like we were a biker gang of our own. It's pretty fun. We stayed together as we rode to the bar. I noticed that when we were riding through the north side, we sure did get a lot of stares. People that were even walking their dogs stopped at looked at us.

I didn't even think that people had some biased opinions about us still. I thought that it was all over but I guess not.

It didn't take long before we made it there. The boys went there own separate way and so did the girls. All three of us looked like some bada*s goddesses when we walked in together.

We walked to the bar and Toni went to the other side of it like always. Cheryl looked at me and said,"Toni told me about your date coming up with Sweetpea. You are going to love it." I smiled at her and turned to Toni.

"You told her but you wouldn't even tell me? I'm the one going on the date," I side to her in a serious tone but I was purely joking.

"Well yeah, why would I tell you? It would ruin the whole date," she said to me. I just crossed my arms and pretended to pout.

I guess Sweetpea saw me and he because he was instantly at my side. "Toni what did you do to her?" He said to Toni with a smile.

"She wants me to spoil the date for her," she said to him then walked away to tend to her drink making.

"Fine, I'll tell you what it is tomorrow," Sweetpea said smiling at me. An instant smile went on my face.

"Okay, I said to him," I said to him and we grabbed me.

"He I want to introduce you to a few people," He said and we started to walk across the bar where Fangs was sitting with a few people at a corner booth.

When we got there he pointed to me and said, "this is Stormy." I waved my head at the two girls, with blonde and brown hair, and the guy with a darker skin tone.

"This is Everest and Ginger," he said pointing at the girls. "And Rogue."

"Hi," I said to them smiling and in unison the replied hey. Sweetpea sat down and guided me to sit down next to him.

We all chatted together and I got to know them a lot better. Each of there personalities is different from each other.

Everest seems shy and quiet, while Ginger is a very fierce person. You can tell that she is a very confident girl. Rogue is the one to tie the three of them together. He didn't speak much but he wasn't shy with his words when he spoke.

They had to leave after a while. Sweetpea and I stayed seating for longer. Fangs left shortly after them.

"So what do you think the date is going to be?" Sweetpea asked me.

"I don't know a dinner date at pops?" I said to him. I'm honestly not sure if I want to guess it correctly or not. Like that's not fun.

"No," he simply said.

"Well you did say I had to dress warmish," I thought out loud. "So, what are we going to ride your bike out of town?" I said to him and that was my final guess. I just couldn't think of anything.

"Wrong again, oh you are going to love it and if you don't I give you permission to never date me again," Sweetpea said to me.

-------
Sorry, it took so long, I but I will be starting, working on the next chapter. I'm really excited about Sweetpeas and Stormie's date. I just think that the idea I thought of its just so perfect for them.

What do you guys think it will be?

Word count: 1109

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.