Eleven

12-21-18

I don't know why I say I'm going to upload quicker but I really don't. I only update this story once a month and that makes me feel bad.

Stormie-night POV
________

About 20 minutes into the car ride Sweetpea made me put on a blindfold. I hesitated at first but then I give in as long as he would keep the music on. I feel so awkward again. I'm just sitting here not saying anything plus I can't see.

"Sweetpea, are we there yet?" I asked him whining a little. Somehow he hears me over the loud music.

"Just a little longer," He replied back, I can't see his face but I can tell by his voice he was smiling. I just picture his smile in my head and I start to blush, Sweetpea doesn't notice it. At least I think he didn't.

"You're going to love it so much, and if you don't that's going to make me sad," he said. Which confused me because I'm sure I'll love it.

"It honestly doesn't matter because I'm always going to love wherever we go as long as I'm with you," I replied back to him.

"I hope we are forever," he whispered to himself. I don't think I was supposed to hear what he said but I did. 

It didn't take me long to realize that the car had stopped and he shut the engine off. "Keep your eyes covered, I'll open your door," Sweetpea said to me and opened his door.

I sat there kinda awkwardly until I heard my door being opened too. "Give me your hand," he said and I reached it straight out not know where he is and he grabbed it.

He pulled me out the car and directed me to where we were headed. "Watch your step," he said and it honestly worried me because at that moment I thought I was going to fall. Luckily I didn't but I was very close to.

I walked a few steps forward until Sweetpea said, "Okay, now open your eyes." It took me a second for my eyes to adjust to what I was looking at.

I saw a white sheet hanging from one tree to another with string lights above it. A projector was showing a movie, it was paused on the menu screen of a movie. There was a blanket laid out for our to sit on.

I stood there shocked and what I was looking at. I can't believe he was able to do something like this for me.

"Do you like it," He said with a worried look on his face.

"Do I like it? No, I love it," I told him. Sweetpea worried look changes to a full cheeky grin. One that I adore so much.

We walked over to the blankets, I sat down while he got the movie ready. The movie that was playing surprised me. I thought it was going to be some cheesy love story, but it was not that at all. It technically a children's movie, but one of the best children's movies. Which is The Lorax, the greatest movie ever.

We sat here watching the movie. My head was laying in Sweetpea's lap, he was sitting straight up. I don't even think he is comfortable.

"This is my favorite song," I said to him, as 'how bad can I be' plays. I sit up and look at him singing every word. I don't know why but I love it so much.

"Why do you know this song?" He asks me and I just shrug my shoulders.  He eventually starts laughing at me.

Our fun was ruined when a single drop of rain hit my arm. We both looked at each other while we quickly picked stuff up before it starts raining hard.

I don't like rain or thunderstorms. I never really liked them. The irony is that my name is literally Stormie-Night.

Soon the rain started to get worse, Sweetpea had already grabbed the projector and the blankets. All that is left is the white sheet. I reached up to the top of the sheet and untied it from the tree. As that was happening I heard a loud boom comic from the sky.

I got scared and lost my balance. Another loud sound came from the sky making me crouch down and put my head in my lap. Sweetpea noticed me and came running towards me.

"Are you Okay?" He asks me and I just barely shook my head no. Rain started to pour down. "Okay, well the sheets fine, let's just get into the truck," he said and helped me get up.

He opened the door for me and I got in, luckily his seats a leather because we are both soaking wet.

He got in after me and put the keys in the ignition and turning it on. I put my hand on his and said quietly, "please don't drive."

I couldn't describe the way he was looking at me, I could tell he was concerned. It was mixed with something else. "Don't worry I won't," he told me softly. He noticed I was shivering and grabbed a dry blanket from the back. "Thank you," I said to him quietly while he wrapped it around me.

I pushed myself into him laying my head on his chest. "Don't leave me," I said to him. If I'm being honest I'm actually really scared.

We laid there in silence, Sweetpea by my side. He was the first to speak out if the two of us "Stormie, its okay. I'm not going to leave you, I promise." He said wrapping his arms around me and held on to me. It felt as if he held me like I was a glass doll. Like I was going to break at any giving moment.

I turned my head up so I could look at him, Sweetpea was already staring at me. We just sat there staring into each other's eyes. Before I could process what was happening he leaned down and kissed my forehead making me blush from ear to ear. I bend my head trying to cover up my blushing face.

I guess he went to kiss my forehead again but I wasn't paying attention. I went to look back up at him. Our lips met, his lips were so soft and warm. We both were not expecting it.

He pulled away once when he realized what had happened. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his checking pulling him down and kissed him. This time we both knew what was going on. This kiss was more meaningful and passionate.

______
If the kiss part is bad I'm sorry, I have no idea how to write it.
Again, sorry this upload took to long.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas or a happy New Year if you don't celebrate Christmas.

Word count: 1167

Vote.
Comment.
Fallow.