two

A/N
I just found out that there is a story called ‚my seven brothers' and the main girl is also called Isabella.

Just to clear some things: I didn't copy anything. Many books have the name ‚my seven brothers' but it's really a coincidence that the girl has the same name.

I really love the name ‚Isabella' so I don't think that I'll change it (she will be called Bella most of the time tho) but maybe I'll change the title of this book but I'm not sure. ^^

Anyways the plot is different so this shouldn't be a problem...😉
_________________
                                    -7am- 
                     Italics - Isabella's thoughts

"Psh, don't make any noises."

"Don't tell me what to do, asshole."

"Who you calling an asshole, you motherf*cker."

I was sleeping like a baby but then I heard some whispers which made me wake up.

"Time to shine princess."

Before I could open my eyes I felt ice cold water on me.

It.was.fucking.cold!

I instantly stood out of my bed and widened my eyes.

Ethan and Grayson were standing in front of me laughing their asses off with buckets in their hands.

"What the hell?!" I shouted at them showing that I was dead serious and angry about this.

You know it's really uncomfortable to be woken up by cold water.

"Aw, is someone pissed? Cute." Grayson pinched my cheek and I immediately slapped his hand away.

"Oh, come on. It isn't that bad." Ethan said like it's nothing. I clenched my fists and my jaw together. My breath was getting heavier by the second.

"Anyway you have to be ready in an hour. Don't forget that it's your first day in your new school today." I rolled my eyes at Ethan remark.

"Yeah, yours too. Now get out."
I shoved both of them through the door.

Might as well take a shower now..
_______________
-7:20am-

I stepped out of the bathroom, fully clothed and dry.

I could hear my brothers from downstairs. They were probably doing some shit.

This is how every morning goes..
__________________
I made my way downstairs and met Carter on the way.

We just had some eye contact and didn't exchange a word. Not even a ‚good morning'.

This boy really is a mystery to me...

"Good Morning, Bella. Breakfast is ready."
Landon said with his face glued on his phone. He's busy with work 24/7.

I shrugged it off and went into the kitchen where the dinner table was set. Everyone was seated in their seats.

Well not everyone...

Usually just Caleb, Luke, Ethan, Grayson and me are always eating breakfast together. Landon is always busy with work and Carter...well I think he always eats in his room or he ate before us. I don't really know.