fourteen

Isabella's POV

"-and that's why the robot club was removed."

"Ah, I see."
I wrote it down on my notebook.

Ryan was telling me the history about the school and so on. He knew quite a lot about the school.

"Do you think that's enough?"
I asked him. I had every information about the school's history and even about the subjects and this stuff.

My essay will be like a brochure about my school.

"I think that's enough, but now you have to form these key points into sentences. Well, more like in a text with 10 pages."
He replied.

At the thought of writing 10 pages made me groan. I definitely was not ready to write 10 pages.

"Don't worry, I can help you with the writing. I also can give you my text that I had to write."

"This would be awesome, thank you Ryan!"
I exclaimed happily.

"Alright then, so I would suggest to meet up at the weekend. I don't have time the next days."

"What do you mean?"
I was confused about his statement. I actually didn't want to meet up again because I wanted to finish it today.

"Isabella, we already have 7pm. To write the 10 sites will take a long time and to be honest, I don't feel like studying anymore."

As he said that, I looked at the clock and noticed that we were studying for three hours now. I understood him and didn't have the energy to study anymore either.

"Let's just eat something till your brothers pick you up."

My eyes widened.

Huh, my brothers didn't even call me once through the entire hours...

"Uhm, aren't they going to pick you up?"
Ryan asked bewildered.

"U-uhm, ye-no...uhm, well they can't. Could you...? Ah, forget it. I'm just going by bus."
I remembered that I had to go to Tony again. Actually I wanted to ask Ryan if they could drop me off, but I just decided to go by bus even if I was a little scared.

"You sure?"
He asked sounding worried.

"Yes, I'm not a child."
I laughed, but it was a fake laugh.

"Alright, so let's eat something."

"Okay, uhm are we going to eat with your family together? I mean like for dinner?"

"No, they are out for...business."
He explained.

"You mean , we are currently alone?"
I asked when the realisation hit me.

"Yes."

"Oh..."

"Now come on, I am damn hungry."
__________________
We went upstairs into the kitchen and there were already some food and snacks set up at the table.

"Go serve yourself."
Ryan told me and took a plate with pizza on it.

I also took a slice of pizza and sat across from Ryan. He already sat down and ate the half of his pizza slice.

"Wow and I thought I am eating fast when I am hungry."
I chuckled. Ryan looked at me and it seemed like he was a bit embarrassed.

"Well, it's a habit..."
He awkwardly said.

I started eating my pizza slice and it was delicious.

We were only concentrated at our food and didn't speak a word. I actually like quietness, but it's awkward when you're completely silent through the eating process.