twenty-seven

Isabella's POV
back at Tony's house - Saturday 10am -

"Alright you know what to do."

"Tony I don't think that I am ready..."
I said with insecure filled my voice.

"You got it dude. Never forget; act natural."
She said, but it still didn't stop me from being paranoid.

One of my brothers came to pick me up and I didn't know which one of them came. But anyways it didn't matter who it was, I was just scared of facing them.

Tony told me over and over again that I only have to act completely natural, but it's quite hard for me to do so.

All in all I noticed that I didn't have another option. I had to act natural otherwise...bad things would happen.

I tried to calm me down while breathing in and out.

Alright Bella, you can do this.
It's pretty simple girl...
Let's go...

"Okay I'm ready."
I exclaimed as I succeed in calming myself down.

"I wish you the best luck."
Tony uttered.

To be honest I wasn't completely calm, but I also didn't want her to worry about me, so I just smiled at her to reassure that I'm fine. It seemed like she believed me cause she returned the smile.

She bid me goodbye and I made my way towards the car.

I was walking really slow and took small steps as much as I could. As I reached half of the way, I could recognise the one who came to pick me up.

It was Dylan.

My palms started to sweat and I grew more nervous than ever. Now that it was Dylan who came to pick me up, the situation was more critical.

Out of reflex I turned around to see if Tony was still standing at the door, and she was. I actually wanted to signal her that I can't do it, but before I could do so she yelled out something.

"Don't worry I can do math by myself!"

At first I was confused as hell because she just said something out of topic, but later on I realised that she only did this in order to keep away a suspicion from my brother.

I realised this as she did some weird gestures with her eyes to the car behind me.

Alright Bella, don't be a coward...
You got this bish!

Out of nowhere I gained some confidence and turned around. I started walking like the usual towards the car and as I reached it I opened the door to the passenger seat.

Only as I seated myself down and closed the door, I realised what I just did.

O.M.G!
I did it!

Dylan didn't look at me nor did he say something. He directly drove off as I closed the door.

Since our house was only a few blocks away from Tony's house, I thought that I might have the chance to avoid talking with Dylan. I just prayed that he won't start talking.