twenty-eight

Isabella's POV

"Hide me."

Tony looked very confused.

"W-what are you talki-"

"Tony please I will tell you everything, but first hide me!"

"Dude with whom are you playing hide and se-"

I didn't let her finish her sentence and I grabbed her arm and yanked her inside the house.

As we entered, I quickly closed the door and searched for the key only to unlock it with my shaky hands.

"Explain."
Tony said.

She had her arms crossed and tapped one of her feet on the floor.

And so I did as quick as possible.
____________________

"W-was wait! Your oldest brother is accused of killing your parents?"
She seemed taken aback.

I nodded.

"And now you're being chased from the rest of your brothers?"

I nodded.

"And lastly, you want me to hide you?!"
She exclaimed.

"Tony I always told you that my brothers are sick psychopaths and now I only want you to hide me from them."
I explained to her.

Unexpectedly I wasn't sad or anything. I didn't cry this time and this was something new to me, but I didn't have time to be sad now.

The only thing that I concentrated on, was to hide myself from my brothers.

"Alright but...but I can't hide you here. Don't understand me wrong, but your brothers would find you here. I mean they know that you only would come here, right?"

She was right and I was too dumb to not notice that. My brothers could have come any second and then they would've found me.

"Tony what do I-"

I was cut off my sentence as we heard a loud banging on the front door.

"Isabella I know you're in there! Open the fucking door!"
It was Dylan who sounded very angry.

I looked at Tony with worry in my eyes and she seemed to become nervous too.

"G-go into the kitchen. There's a second door."
She whispered and I quickly made my way towards the kitchen.

As soon as I turned around, she stopped me.

"But Isabella, stay in the neighbourhood so I can find you easily. I'll then help you to find a place for you to stay."

I didn't have time to response to her so I only nodded and ran into the kitchen.

The banging on the floor did stop as soon as I reached the kitchen.

"W-what do you want?"
I heard Tony asking my brother.

Poor Tiny she sounds very scared...

I actually wanted to turn around because I was scared that Dylan would do anything to her.

"You don't concern me. Isabella where are you?!"
Dylan yelled out.

I was relieved at his statement about Tony. I mean this meant he wouldn't harm her. His aim was only to find me.

"Yah Isabella isn't here so what's your prob-"
Tony was cut off.

I heard someone running around and open some random doors. According to Tony it was my brother Dylan.

"Hey you can't go in there."
She yelled out.