nineteen

"Don't tell me that's the Ryan you talked about."

Tony looked intensely into my eyes. I really got Intimidated by her stare, I thought that I'd die any moment.

"U-uhm yes..."

After I responded her she released her grip on my shoulders and let out a heavy sigh while closing her eyes.

"Why, is there a problem?"
I asked her. I was really confused by her action.

She looked at me and opened her mouth to say something. It looked like she hesitated a bit.

"This is not the right place to talk. I will tell you everything by lunch and till then, please...don't talk with Ryan about me. Don't even talk to him!"

I was confused at her statement.

Fucking confused.

But there was one question that kept playing in my head.

Why?

*bell*

"I have to go now. Be careful around him."
Tony head off as she said that.

She didn't even let me ask her, why. I wanted to know it as soon as possible, I'm just a curious person.
________________

"Please open your books at page 155."
The teacher announced.

I grabbed out my book out of my bag and placed it on the table.

"Can we share one book? I forgot mine at home..."
Ryan asked me while he scratched his neck.

Eventually he sat beside me,

again...

"I don't mind."
I genuinely smiled at him and placed my book in the middle of the table.

Ryan scooted closer over to me. At first I didn't mind cause if he had stayed at his normal place, he wouldn't have been able to read out of the book. But then the closeness was a bit...too close.

I tried to shift away a bit, but then he looked over to me and smiled.

I didn't want to make the situation awkward so I just stayed in my position. Close to him.

"Jeffrey please start reading the text."
The teacher said to this guy Jeffrey. It seemed like he slept because he was startled as the teacher named him.

"Uh-uh, alright..."

As Jeffrey started reading the text a bit too slow I also followed his reading. I was concentrated till someone poked me at the side.

"I see you and Blanchair are good friends?"
Ryan whispered over to me.

I gave him a confused stare.

"Tony Blanchair."
He answered at my stare and I made my mouth in an o-shape. I mean I didn't know that Tony's surname is Blanchair.

I saw him waiting for my answer and I hesitated to answer.

Tony said I shouldn't talk to him...

And not even about her...

Even if I didn't know the reason why Tony behaved like this, I still believed that she would have a good reason and I did so as she told me.

I didn't intend on ignoring him because that would be rude of me, so I just tried to change the topic. But I also wanted know why he asked me this question though.

"Nah, she's in my chemistry class and I had to ask her something. Now let me please concentrate on reading."
It wasn't that one of a good action to change the topic, but it worked.