thirty

I'M SO SRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS :,(
BUT HERE U GO NOW <3

_____________
Isabella's POV

"Yes."

He stared at me for a while and I only stared back with a horrified look in my face.

My....my uncle killed my parents?

I couldn't proceed the information that I just got. I already had a suspicion about him being the killer of my parents, but I still hoped that it wouldn't be true.

Now I got a confirmation.

After a while I just realised that the killer of my parents is sitting right in front of me and I grew angry.

He killed my parents!

In these kind of moments you would actually be sad about finding out the killer of your parents, but I was only angry cause if I would've cried, it wouldn't have changed anything so I let the anger out.

"You're sick! You're a psychopath bastard who killed my parents and you are casually admitting it in front of my face! Don't you feel any pity? You're so cold hearted! I've never met someone like you in my life before! You'll go to hell and believe me you will pay for everything you've done!"

After I finished my speech, I tried to catch my breath since I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He was staring at me the whole time with a bored expression on his face.

"No wonder why your family abandoned you!"
I spat out as I didn't receive any response from him.

It seemed like my statement triggered him cause then he furrowed his eyebrows and looked really angry.

I saw him clenching his fists and then he let out a big sigh. After that he unclenched his fists. As if he was trying to calm himself down.

"Look little girl." He started in a low voice. "You don't know anything so in your case I would shut my mouth or otherwise..."

He paused.

"You will have to face the consequences, my lovely niece."
His eyes were filled with darkness. It felt like I was looking at nothing.

I gulped down my saliva since he sounded really threatening. But actually I should be used to it now.

"Why?"
I whispered as I looked down to the ground.

"Hm?"

"Why did you kill them?"
I asked him as I looked into his eyes while mine were watering.

He stared at me with a blank face.

"For things you want, you have to get them even if it costs you."

"That's not a reason!"

"What do you want me to tell you, hm? Yes, I killed them cause I wanted the company only for me!"
He yelled out and this was the first time he showed an emotion.

I flinched at his sudden outburst, but it only lasted for a second.

"Tell me how you settled up the car accident then."
I may sound weird asking him this question, but I wanted to know everything.

He looked at me with a confused expression on his face and bursted out laughing.

I stared at him feeling really dumbfounded.

"What's so funny!"

He regained from the big laughter and answered me.

"Ah yes, I completely forgot that you think they died in a car accident. How ironic."
He chuckled.

"What do you mean?"
I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sweetheart, let me tell you everything from the beginning."

"I am listening."

"I called your parents to have dinner with me. Of course your dad was suspecting me cause why would I call them over for dinner all of a sudden? I told him I wanted to befriend with him, with our family and of course he immediately accepted my invitation."

I remembered that my parents were going out for the dinner at the day.

So that can't be a lie now...

"But it was a trap. As they arrived I welcomed them but later on, they were killed by some of my business people. We put them in a car and caused a fake car accident so it would be real."
He smirked the whole time.

A few tears already started streaming down my face.

"But why...why did you...kill my mother?"
I said between hiccups.

"Yeah she didn't have anything to do with our family problems, but still if only your dad died your mother would've taken over the company. They would've never let my hands get on their company."

"That's sick. You're sick."
I said for the hundredth time.

"I know."
He chuckled.

He's really sick, I have to get out of here...

But how?

I only wanted to get out of this room. I was basically completely alone with the killer of my own parents. It's a matter of time when he would kill me. I mean, why would he kidnap me?

Yeah ,why me?

"I still have a question you have to answer."
I said.

"I'm listening princess."

I think I am going to throw up at his mention of princess...

"What are your intentions now? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Ah yes, this is still left to explain."

"Then explain!"

"Your death will keep your brothers away from me."

-

a/n

Like I said before, I am deeply sry for updating so late but lately I didn't feel like writing lol

And I think you can notice it in this chap cause it isn't as long as the others lmao

Anywaaaaays guys,

WE REACHED 101 VIEWS OMFG!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU ZNJAKSHSH

THANKSSSSSSS <3