twenty-two

Ryan

Tony

Tony

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

I finished my homework quite earlier than I thought and I had still some time for my meeting with Tony.

I had to inform my brothers about the meet up. Well more like ask them for permission.

I knew that Landon and Dylan were probably arguing because of me so that's why I should avoid on asking Landon. I wanted to ask Luke or Caleb and went downstairs in hope of catching someone.

While I was going down, Dylan came up at the same time.

We both stopped walking and looked at each other's faces.

Dylan didn't look good at all.

He held a tissue over his nose and blood was filled with it.

Probably Landon's fault...

As I stared at his face I became more and more guiltier. I mean I did imagine that they would argue, but not that bad.

What did you do Bella...

Dylan's eyes were also filled with hatred and I couldn't blame him. I was afraid of him doing something to me. I basically didn't do what he told me to do and I knew that this would have some consequences.

But he didn't do anything.

He only stared at me holding his nose and went right past me to his room. I only heard the door being slammed.

I sighed.

I'm not that harmless...
_________________

"So that means I can go, right?"
I was asking Caleb. I found him in the living room.

"Only for one hour."