O n e

"Jin, wake up!" I curiously open my eyes confused.

In front of me stands a boy with dark blond hair, he has a young face so he couldn't be any older than 20.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me smiling.

It only just comes to me that I don't know who he is... Or who I am. I try not to panic but the boy can clearly see my state of mind.

"Hyung?" He asks coming closer reaching for my arm but I pull away.

"W-who are you?" I ask my eyes shake.

He doesn't say anything for a while, it looks like he's trying to decide on what to do. Finally he turns around and runs out of the door.

I sit there in shock. 'What's going on here?' I throw the sheets off of me, I'm about to pull back but I seem to be attacked to a machine. I hastily rip it off not even recognising the pain and go towards to window. Looking down I was pretty high up. I look around the room. It looked exactly like a typical hospital room. I look down at the hospital gown I'm wearing which confirms my suspicions.

'Am I sick? What's wrong with me'

A doctor and two nurses walk in with clipboards and emotionless faces. I stare at each individually cowering in the corner feeling surrounded. Suddenly my head starts to ache, I feel a sharp pain begin to spread around my head. I bring my hands to my head and squeeze trying to suppress the pain.

I hear the sound of heels run over to me. I assume it's the nurses as they hold onto my shoulders.

"Get him back to the bed." A man instructs.

The two nurses firmly push me into the direction of the bed with great force. I can't do anything to stop them, all I can focus on is the pain.

The pain was to much, the last thing I hear is the sound of my own heartbeat before my eyes close.

• • •