T h r e e

"Wake up..." A sleep voice shakes me awake.

I sit up instantly. "W-what?" I look around me. Something is seriously wrong here... I'm in a truck I'm sitting in the drivers seat and someone is next to me with a jumper of their face. I look back to see two other people asleep on each other. A mild wind blows from next to me, I turn around to see the door open and a man standing there. He has blonde hair and a hard face. He looks pretty intimidating.

"Yoongi! Close the door." Someone shouts.

'Yoongi?' He rolls his eyes and looks back at me.

"You told me to wake you up before the sun rises, we don't have long till sunrise." He shrugs and walks away towards the other doors to open them.

I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a maroon hoodie. 'I've got to be dreaming, this can't be real...'

The body next to me makes a groaning sound. I turn towards their direction. I'm about to pull the jumper off him but someone stops my hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." I turn around to see a man with faded red hair smiling sleepily. "Wake him up last, give him a few more minutes." I nod in reply.

I try to remember where I've seen him before.

"Hey, it's time to get up if you wanna see the sunrise!" The man with faded red hair shakes awake the man next to him.

He groans and lifts his head up. This man also looked very—

"Namjoon?!" I say quickly my eyes widening.

He opens one eye. "I'm getting up hold—" he begins but he's interrupted by Yoongi.

"HURRY! It's rising!" He says ushering us out of the car.

"Hey, can you wake him up now?" The faded red haired man asks.

I nod without much thought.

"Hey—" I'm cut off as the boy pulls down the jumper from his face.

"Jungkook?..." My heart was racing. My eyes were wider than they'd ever been before.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." He chuckles and stretches. "We're gonna miss it let's go." He smiles and jumps out the car to join the others.

I rest my hands on the steering wheel and put my head on top. There has to be an explanation of this, whats going on?

First, I was in a hospital visited by someone who seemed to know me... Then, I wake up with a hangover at a hotel being visited by Namjoon who claims I'd been drinking because of our friend, Jungkook's death. But none of this makes any sense.

I slowly raise my head and come face to face with a pink polaroid camera. I pick it up and inspect it with my hands.

The door opens next to me again.

"Hey, you coming we only have a few minuets left before sunrise!" A happy looking boy smiles at me. I recognise him, he was at the hospital but I'd never got his name.

I don't move. "Hyung!" He moans grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car.