F o u r

Nobody makes a sound. We're all captivated by the beautiful sunrise. Watching the sun slowly rise calms me down and momentarily makes me forget about the predicament I'm currently in.
I hear the snap of a camera and jump.

"Why are you so jumpy these days?" A boy with longer white hair asks.

"Taehyung! Make sure you send that picture to me." Hosoek requests.

Taehyung nods and goes back to watching the sky taking pictures forgetting he'd asked me a question.

There has to be an explanation for this. Are they pulling a prank on me? I need to get to the bottom of this. I can't keep this up any longer or I'm going to go crazy... I need to find my lost memories.

"Well that was beautiful!" Namjoon exclaims clapping his hands together.

"We should eat..." Yoongi suggests yawning.

They all look at me smiling.

"What?" I ask my eyes darting from eye to eye.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "You said you'd cook breakfast on the BBQ." The boy from the hospital.

"Jimin's right, that's still ok with you right?" Hoseok asks smiling.

"S-sure..." I turn around and walk towards the car to where I assume the food and BBQ is.

"Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and.... Jungkook." I mutter under my breath as I open up the boot to grab the supplies.

"Hyung, need any help?" I turn around to see Namjoon and Jungkook side by side.

"I was just gonna help but Jungkook insisted as well, probably due to my clumsiness." He chucks and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Am I wrong?" He asks looking at me for support.

"Oh." I force a laugh. "I guess not." My smile fades and I go back to taking the things out of the boot.

I could sense eyes staring daggers into my back which made me uncomfortable but I ignored it.

"You said you two were gonna help, right?" I ask trying to make them stop staring.

They hurry over towards me and help me take everything out.

"Are you okay? You seem really.... I dunno... lost?" Namjoon says carrying the BBQ out of the boot.

"Yeah you don't seem with it today." Jungkook adds holding the cooler that had the drinks in.

I pick up the box of food and shut the back of the car.

If this was a prank I have no intentions of letting them know I'm freaked out. It won't do any use telling them what's going on. What is there to tell anyway?

I smile at them both. "I had a nightmare last night... it's put me on edge, sorry if I seem a little uh.. weird."

They exchange a quick glance and shrug. "You said the same the night before last night as well." Namjoon grunts almost dropping the BBQ.

"Oh, did I?"

Jungkook nods. "So What was it about?" He talks carelessly. "Did you wake up with ten kids? Were you back at school doing a presentation but you were naked?"

I stop and stare at him confused at how someone can be that... Creative? Jungkook stops when he sees I've stopped. Namjoon continues walking.

"Or... did one of us die?" He shrugs and turns around letting his face drop into a serious gaze.

My heart starts to race. 'Does he know what's going on?'

"Let's go!" He shouts smiling and walking off.