T w e l v e

"I don't get it." I say not taking my eyes off of.. Me.

He smirks and shrugs. "Well of course you wouldn't. I guess it's fine to explain a few things."

I don't reply. How was this possible? We looked exactly the same... Accept there was something a little different about him his eyes were dark and his face was cold.

He takes another step towards me. "Remember that pink polaroid camera you used to take that picture at the beach?" He puts his hand in his pocket.
"Here's the picture." He takes his hand out of his pocket and holds it out along with something in his hand.

I hesitate to take it so he shakes his hand indicating for me to take it. My fingers brush against his. I look up in shock clutching the object.

"I'm a little...Cold."

I look at the object and stumble back. "This.."

"Yes. The photo you took at the beach."

I stare at it for a few second.

"This can't be—"

The photo was blank. The sea was the only visible thing on the picture.

 The sea was the only visible thing on the picture

I let my hand drop with the photo in it.

"I really can't save them can I." My eyes start to water.

"Let me explain to you what happened." The other me says his voice sounding a little softer.

"Sunday. We planned to go to the beach. We got there that evening and decided to camp out in the van. We watched the sun rise and we ate food. We played games, raced... We had fun. But something was odd. The atmosphere altered when I was near Jimin. Jimin was very quiet. More quiet than usual but I looked past it. I knew that he had trouble being confident in himself. He always wanted to improve and he always thought he wasn't good enough... We found out that night when we got home from his little brother that he'd got kicked out of his dance school. His abilities had deteriorated and he no longer could continue attending on his scholarship. Jimin hadn't been going too his school for a whole month and none of us knew." The other me looks at me.

"You felt it as well... You felt that Jimin was off right?" I nod slowly in reply. He smiles but it disappears as quickly as it had appeared. "Why didn't I talk to him...?" He whisperers to himself

I let him continue. "That night... Jimin took his own life, he did it at our home. We were all exhausted from the ride back. I didn't even think about Jimin I just went straight to bed and went to sleep. I awoke at around 3am to the sound of a scream. I threw the covers off me and I ran towards the sounds of crying and pleading... And do you know what I saw?"

The other me looks up with anger in his eyes, but the anger was glassed with tears. "Jungkook had Jimin's head in his lap and he was rocking backwards and forth with Jimin's body. Jungkook was covered in water and so was Jimin. Nothing came into my mind I was completely numb. Out of any of us... Why did Jungkook have to find him like that? The weakest mind out of us all... Jungkook was never the same. He barely spoke and he barely stopped crying. Jungkook has also found Jimin's note. It was burnt and wet but the words were still visible." He wipes his eyes and continues. "'I'm sorry, I'm not good enough. I really tried to be... It hurt more to fake being ok then how I actually felt. I'm not strong enough to deal with the pain anymore. I love you all. I'm sorry you had to find me this way... Please know that I'm at peace now.' That's what the note read."

Another tears drops from my own eye and the other me continues to explain.

"We has a funeral pretty soon after that. Yoongi had started drinking again. As you know he broke
a bottle which caused me to cut my hands. I open my palms and see the faded scars however on the other Seokjins hand the wounds hadn't healed yet.

"Jimin's brother was a hysterical mess but as the ceremony went on he started to accept the loss of his older brother. This was also when Jungkook was announced to be missing by Taehyung." I recall the memories of Taehyung frantically calling for Jungkook. I start to remember what I'd done to him and I start to shake.

"I got into my car to find him but when I did—"

"NO STOP I-I CANT RELIVE THAT." I shout at him covering my ears. "I killed him... I killed him." I repeat over and over again.

I look up and the other me is staring at me hard.

"Seokjin... You didn't kill him." I slowly lower my hands.

"W-what did you say?" I ask confused.

"You. Didn't kill him."