Skiing Fearing

I was out and about helping Dawn collect nature stuff for after the show and then Brick shows up. Apparently he was shifted to our team last night at the elimination ceremony.

"Hello fellow teammates, need assistance chopping wood?" I look towards Dawn.

"You don't have to help because you were teased a lot as a child." I bit my lip because Dawn did her analisis thing again.

"Who told you that?" Brick asked suddenly embarrassed.

"It's right there in your aura, between your bladder control issues and your need to be dominated." I give him an apologetic look before going after Dawn.

"That was necessary?" I ask with a smile.

"Well his aura spoke it so I just told what I saw," she said as I shook my head in amusement. She smiled my way as we continued to look for stuff.

I find a couple cool seashells and bring them to her as she pats my head.

Then in the breakfast hall Chef served a platter of mixed food. "Your chi is looking shrunken." Dawn says to Lightning.

"Chi, which muscle is chi? Whatever, doesn't matter, Lightning does not do shrinkage. Give me that!" He then takes her tray eating her food. I hand him mine as he eats it as well.

"Attention campers, breakfast is cutting into precious time that you can spend getting injured." He laughs. "Grab your swimsuits and meet me at the dock pronto." I hear the others complain as I grab Dawn and exit. "You have ten seconds to exit before I release the raccoon." I stand with Dawn by Chris as he smiles. I blush and look at the ground.

"What's the matter with you? That thing could have killed us." Jo says as the others arrive. I look around and come to realize that Lightning is missing.

"Nah, only if you got between him and food." My eyes widen. "Team Rat, looks like you're still missing a player." Then Lightning comes flying over to us after being sent out the window. "Nevermind." We all go and get changed as I change in the girls room with Dawn who is completely cool with it. I smile as I slip back on my black hoodie over my bare chest as I wore black swimming trunks.

"The black you wear is the opposite of your bright aura," Dawn said as I see her in a purple one piece.

"Thanks and the purple makes your eyes stand out." I say as she smiles and we head out.

"All right, here to help us get today's competition underway. Say hello to one of our classic competitors: Bridgette," Chris said once we were at the dock. I look to see the blonde surfer in a canoe with Dakota.

"Let's get this over with. Remember, my contract said demonstration only," She said pointing at Chris.

"Relax, no demo needed. Just chum the water with our intern Dakota, and try not to get eaten."

"Eww, what is this stuff?" Dakota asked as she held up a bucket filled with green stuff.

"Leftovers from last season," He said as Dakota spilled some onto the front of the canoe and fang popped up eating the front causing Dakota to jump to the back.

"So not cool." Bridgette complained.

"Challenge part one, each team must get a pair of water skis in an underwater mission or drown trying. One victim... I mean camper will snag the skis in an old-school diving suit and float them to the surface while the rest of the team pumps them oxygen. First team to surface their skis wins and gets an advantage in part two."

"Men and Dawn," I smile at this, "I suggest we draw straws to see who dives." I reach to take a straw when Scott puts the helmet on Brick backwards causing him to drop his straws.