The Battle Between Smarts and Brute

I was sitting with Dawn and B in the cheering section of the Chrisoseium. I looked behind me to see Mike and Zoey happily back together as I gripped the necklace he gave me. Anne-Maria was looking extremely pissed at the couple as I sighed feeling two hands on either shoulder and I smiled at both Dawn and B. Chris entered wearing a toga as he sat in his throne. 

"Finalists, say what's up to your cheering section. From the Mutant Maggots: Mike, Zoey, Anne-Maria, Brick, and Jo. And the Toxic Rats: Staci, B, Kid, Dawn, Dakotazoid, Sam, and what's left of Scott." I gasp as I didn't notice Scott before as he was in a metal box and looked paralyzed. I had to look away to fight my tears. The others cheer as my team cheered unenthusiastically for Lightning.

"Wow, thanks guys," Cameron said in the ring next to Lightning.

"Team Lightning woo!" Lightning said.

"What happened to Scott?" I asked looking up at Chris to see him grin.

"Fang had a little too much fun with him after he took the hurl of shame, so we got him this nifty trauma chair. It even has lights to blink for yes and no." Chris said as Scotts red light blinked.

"Is that a yes or a no?" Cam asked as I figured red meant no and green means yes.

"No idea, but does anyone really care? It's Scott!" Chris then laughs as the others laugh and I bite my lip.

/"No one should be like that. I can't believe they laughed at that. I mean yeah he's a bit of a jerk and kinda deserved the Karma, but he's now paralyzed and stuck in a trauma chair... it's not right." I say rubbing my arms feeling sick.\

Soon the laughter dies down. "Hey, Chris, do I have to cheer for Lightning? No offense man, but you weren't exactly the nicest teammate ever," Sam said.

"Well I'm not cheering for jockstrap or weasel boy," Jo said as I raised a brow.

"Oh I think you will cheer, otherwise I'll be forced to unleash him!" Chris said pressing a button that raised Fang as the others gasped and I just growled at him while Scott repetitly pressed the no button. "Any questions?" He asked aimed at Jo.

"Go Lightning," She said with a roll of her eyes. Lightning smiled.

"On with the main event. Final challenge of the season is a one-on-one gladiator battle royale, but first you'll need to use your imaginations to make armor and weapons in a challenge I like to call: Make it or break it. You'll need tools and materials to build your armor and weapons and we've got 'em right here." There was a small pile of stuff. "But wait that's not all... oh Chef." We gasp as Chef, in a copter, brings over a giant trash bin. It opens and drops a bunch of stuff onto the arena. "Thank you Chef! You have fifteen minutes to collect useful bits of crud form mount junkmore and assemble your arsenal, but watch your step. I may have loaded the dumpster with a ton of booby traps." He laughs at this. "Yeah, and go!"

The two race off to get supplies as I cheer along with some of the other Cam supporters. It was fun to watch Lightning get hit with a cannon knocking him into the wall and see the booby traps go off. I giggled a bit at Lightning's pain.

/"Okay, I believe too much violence is bad, but this is TD, pain is humores when it's not too much." I say with a slight smile and a shrug.\

Soon time was up as a gong sound effect rang out. 

"And time is up. Finalists take your positions for the ultimate Total Drama showdown. Last man standing wins one million dollars." Lightning had a minimal armour on to cover vital parts and had a mannequin leg with spikes in it as a weapon. Cameron had nothing... except for a suitcase. He kicked open the suitcase and an iron suit came out and attached to him making him look like a superhero billionaire. We cheer for Cam with excitement as Lightning looked worried. "This is gonna be good. The ultimate battle brutal, find out when we return on Total Drama Revenge of The Island."