Cook and Run

I sat in a tree with Cameron as Zoey was climbing up. Cameron was the one who called this meeting. "Cameron, do we have to meet all the way up here?" She asked as I helped her onto the branch.

"I'm sorry Zoey, it's the only place that's private," Cameron said.

"Aside from the multitude of cameras." I say as I point across from us where there was an abnormal amount of cameras.

"First order of business, get rid of Scott." Cameron said as I looked away at the mention of the ginger.

"That guy has kicked off so many people. Now it's his turn to feel the pain," Zoey said. I bite my lip.

/"Okay, at first I was onboard with kicking Scott off... and I still am for both Dawn and B... but... I like him and I think he likes me too. I kinda don't want to vote for him. Also if he doesn't get voted off and finds out I voted for him..." I let that simmer.\

"If all three of us vote together Scott is sure fire going to get the boot. There's no chance for a ti-" Then the branch breaks as Cameron falls first. I jump up as  Zoey falls right into Scott's arms. I watch as the two talk and then Lightning shows of his athleticism before Zoey walked away. He looked up at me and pointed down. I sigh and drop down letting him catch me.

"S-Scott?" He was looking at me disapprovingly before smirking.

"So, conspiring against me? Bad move blush boy," He said as I looked away with a blush on my face. "I made an offer to Zoey to vote off Lightning, but just in case she still votes for me, you are voting with me tonight on who goes home. Clear?" He asked holding me closer forcing me to look into his mysterious blue eyes. I nod unable to mutter words due to the blush. "Good, now help me set up traps for the shark." He places me down as we go different ways.

Soon it's challenge time and we meet by the bathroom. 

"Challenge time, and since you've been abused so flagrantly, today's challenge is a super safe fun challenge." We all cheer. "Get ready for bubble, flowers," I see where he is walking.

"Chris look," he then gets swept up in a trap that sends him into the communal bathroom. "Out."

"My snar- I mean Cameron's snare threw Chris into the outhouse." I was about to rush in when Scott held me back.

"I need five interns and a firehose ASAP. We'll get you out of there soon," Chef said holding the door open to speak to Chris.

"Those ungrateful puppets just crossed the line! Remember your nasty challenges Chef? The ones that got the red light? Yeah, the light just turned green," Chris said as I gulped.

"I'll bring the pain." Chef then laughed hysterically as interns made the thunderstorm effect happen as I jumped scared of thunder. I shivered behind Scott till the others caught on. I was still scared.

We then go to an open area where there were five stations to cook at. Pasta!!!!  "Listen up dirtbags. I'm gonna push you till you break, then I'll take the filthy little broken bits and give them another good breaken. No wimps are gonna make it to my finale, do you understand? First challenge: The cook-off."

"A cook-off, what's next a-ow," Chef threw a frying pan at Scotts head as I stiffened a laugh.

"Shut it or I'll shut it." Chef's pan returned to him like a boomerang. "Bring in the TD classic competitor. An intern then brought up DJ who was tied and blindfolded.

"DJ!" I said excitedly as Chef removed his blindfold. 

"No, not here! I vowed to never be back as long as there was breath in my lungs." He cried out. I felt bad for him.