Race For The Flower

I was in the cabin with Cameron and Lightning who made a Cameron doll... punching bag... and was currently hitting it as Cam was in his sleeping bag terrified. I sigh as I read my book.

"Lightning is furious at me for winning the last immunity. He's focused all his energy on pumping iron and psyching me out," Cameron said as I sat next to him as Zoey was across from us and bent the middle of a fork. "Me, the guy who gets psyched out by feathers and big drinking cups." Then Chef brought over three large drinking glasses. Cam freaked out and nearly fell backwards as I helped him remain up. "Are you even listening to me?" He snapped at Zoey as I leaned away from the two. 

"You know what you gotta do?" Zoey asked Cameron as she leaned across the table into Cams personal space.

"Start backing away from you quietly?"

"You gotta grab your fear by the throat and throttle it into courage."

"Courage?"

"The thing that can turn a passive small town girl that sews her own clothes into a hardened extermination machine." She then shot an egg towards Chef who was carrying dishes. I catch the egg and glare at the new Zoey. "Besides, whatever Lightning is thinking can't be that bad."

"Oh, he's gonna eat me alive, I know it." Lightning then clears his throat causing us to turn to him as he salts up the Cameron punching bag and then eats its eye out. Cameron screams. "It's like he's chewing my soul." I pat his back as he hyperventilates.

"Easy little guy, we are going to take Lightning out, three on one, no mercy, no pity, no prisoners." Zoey said as she hyped up Cameron.

"It's going to be a friendship finale either way." Cameron said as we high-fived and he held out a hand for Zoey. "Don't leave me hanging." When Zoey high-fived him, he screamed in pain.

We then meet up with Chris in a mutated forest. 

"Finalists, welcome to the mutant forest of terror." Cameron backed away scared as steam came from the ground and I caught him when he nearly fell in. "Oh yeah, watch your step, biohazardous sinkhole. They put the mutant in mutant forest of terror."

"Thanks teammate." I nod.

"They're also where Chef gets the toxic marshmallow of loserdom from." We watch as Chef fishes up a toxic marshmallow. "Two of you get to eat those later." Wait two?

"Ain't gonna be Lightning. I got the strength of a bear and the speed of a cheetah flying a jumbo jet." Lighting said as I raised a brow.

"And the brain of a jellyfish," Zoey said.

"The challenge: Race through the mutant forest to find the elusive Chrisinis flower. First player to present it to me wins immunity."

"Which means they get to pick who to take with them to the grand finale," Cameron said as Zoey and I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks for doing my job, pillow face," Chris said annoyed.

"Wait, flower picking? I thought this was a challenge, not a tea party," Lightning said walking over to Chris.

"Oh, it's a challenge, move a little to your left for me would ya?" He moves to the right. "Your other left." Lightning does so and the yellow plant spits fire onto his bum. I bite back a laugh as Chris was smiling accomplished. Chef then puts Lightning out with a fire extinguisher. "This place is full of those pretty little tea party flowers, but the flower you're looking for is attached to a very special plant... A venus flytrap, or as I like to call him Larry."

"Wasn't Larry your pet venus flytrap?" I ask remembering something like that off of Sierra's blog about Chris. He blinks at this and nods. 

"Kid, how did you know that?" He asked as I was standing by him.